Rogue Dynasty vBulletin has been restored!

I also created a home page for Rogue Dynasty.

The official home page of Rogue Dynasty is now open!

Simply type in roguedynasty.net and you will arrive at the home page where you can go straight to the game, read the story and information about the game and find links to useful forums.

The RDE still isn't working. I upgarded to vB 4.5 so there are probably compatibility issues or it needs to be re-hooked with the forums or something. Also, the PHP coding of the RDE is outdated and may no longer work. PHP is now is version 7 and the RDE first stopped working when PHP got to version 5 sooooo...ya.

I'm getting back into programming so I want to use the RDE to play around with coding and see what I can do, but I am not sure if I will ever get it to work again. 10 years ago we didn't have all the mobile apps and games so it would be awesome if I could create mobile game based on the RDE but I have a lot of learning to do! And nobody will probably even see this! LOL

Also, before I was able to get vBulletin back, I installed a phpBB forum. For now, it's the official forums of Rogue Dynasty since I have installed a shoutbox and other mods, but I might decide to go back to using vBulletin again since I paid for it. For now, this is a nice little archive of our 10 year past!

You can get the to the new forums here: http://www.roguedynasty.net/phpbbforums/index.php