Play Now!

Thread: Possible Downtime in April

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Site Owner

Yeah, that's another reason I don't want the RPG to just be a forum add-on. People aren't into forums like they were back then. Back then, the RDE was meant as a side attraction to bring activity to the forums and some people even hated it because they thought it brought too many "noobs" that just wanted to play the RDE and spam the forums to get gold. The forums were the main focus. But now, everyone uses social media so they have no need to frequent a forum for discussions with friends and such. Forums are just for game support and maybe discussion about the game between players. That's why I changed the layout of these forums and made the RDE the main focus and put the help and guides and stuff at the top and the general gaming discussions at the bottom. I also removed all the forum level restrictions on classes and items because I don't think players should be forced to use the forums to gain access to in game content. I still have the "post for gold" feature, but only because I don't have proper PVE yet, so gold is very hard to get with so few players.
    Last edited by AllenSam; 04-12-2019 at 01:24 AM.