PDA

View Full Version : Chocobo Creation Center

Techman
06-01-2008, 10:39 PM
Welcome to Chocobo Creation Center (CCC)! Here you will be allowed to create your very own chocobo. You may choose from a variety of colors, name them, create a gender, and give a brief history (optional).

Based on the color of the chocobo, it will be given set beginner stats. If you had a chocobo on RPGP, and you would like to keep it alive, then please say you wish to have it back.

When choosing a color, keep in mind that you can have a chocobo with any combination of color(s) you would like, but please indicate the main color of the chocobo for stat purposes.

IMPORTANT: Right now, I am currently reworking on the stats, so... the Choco Battle arena will be closed... until I can workthrough the stats... this should take about three days...

Gungnir
06-01-2008, 11:08 PM
alright, well

Name: Benihime
Color: Silver

Carnage
06-01-2008, 11:34 PM
Name: Carnage
Color: (Can we pick two colors?) If so...Dark Red and black. If not, then just Dark Red.
History: Killed his whole family; is now a psycho.

Omega Arc
06-02-2008, 09:03 AM
I want to have my old chocobo...

Albel Nox
06-02-2008, 10:23 AM
Name:Leon
Color: Main Black/ Sub Blue

Index
06-02-2008, 11:48 AM
Name:Sena
Color: Red

ShinigamiKnight
06-02-2008, 03:04 PM
Name.Dousu
Color.Blue/White
Gender.Unknow and if there is none then just Male
History.Was once the great god of the ice and ocean then dishonorably discharged from his duties by his elder gods but he revolted and spent years on gathering powers from his once fellow gods then after there was no more power he went insane and lived unable to be destroyed for eternity

Testament
06-02-2008, 06:54 PM
Name: Testament
Color: Sunny Delight Yellow Gold
History: Long lost sibling of Carnage's Boco, still has yet to discover he has family that lived through the tragedy 1 year ago. Testament's meantallity is still a bit Hazy/Shadey and he seems to be very Isolated from the world with his "White, Double Cresent shaped pupils". When on the Field he is completely in another world running from the bloodshed and CARNAGE caused by his older brother.

Kratos Aurion
06-04-2008, 02:15 PM
Name: Noishe
Color: Main White/ Sub Green

wildarms
06-06-2008, 01:25 PM
Name: Omega
Color: Main Gold/ Sub Black

Uber Ninja
06-18-2008, 03:21 PM
Name: Toki
Color: Yellow
Background: Toki and others of his feathery kind are native wildlife on the green lush slopes of Mount Grammahaji. As of such, it was his destiny to one day become the mount of a ninja.