PDA

View Full Version : New Classes?

Albel Nox
06-03-2008, 03:50 PM
I've come up with the Idea of some New classes that we could possibly use. Seeing Pretty much all our classes we have were on RPGP so I figured It's time to make some new ones. Like i said It's just a Idea. here are the Classes I was thinking about.

Red Mage:
A balanced class that uses both magic and sword. This class would have only low levels of Black and White magic's to aid him in battle (Ex. Fire,Cure,Ice,etc.)
Preferred Weapons: Swords
Skill name: White and Black magic (2 drop screens if possible)

Rune Knight:
A humble knight that studies the arts of Runes and uses them to his/her advantage. These Runes will bestow power into the user or put curse's onto there Foe's (Stats ups and downs and maybe stats aliments)
Preferred Weapons: Swords and Great Swords
Skill name: Runeology

Symbologist (or) Alchemist
A person who uses symbols to create things and to become stronger.
Preferred Weapons: Symbologist(Books) - Alchemist(Gloves or Rulers)
Skill Name: Symbology (or) Alchemy

Selim
06-03-2008, 04:30 PM
I'll follow Azure's template, and add something of my own.

Zodiac Brave:
An ancient warrior bred for destruction. Skills could be a mix of a Summoner class (with summoning), and said summonings' effects can be some random status-inducing stuff (Curse, Poison, Stop, etc).
Preferred Weapons: Swords, Axes, the usual stuff (If we could implement some Zodiac Stones as weapons for this class, that'd be awesome).
Skill name: Desecrate, Zodiac. Whichever one sounds cooler.
Magic name examples: Requiem of the Undead, Zodiac Summon.

Albel Nox
06-03-2008, 04:45 PM
well Sammage said that he liked the Idea but we have to many classes as it is. But whom ever would like to post classes here feel free in case something comes around and we need some more classes

Index
06-03-2008, 04:49 PM
Why not get rid of classes like Witch and Hunter/Huntress , Sorceress, Wizard to make room for new classes. No one uses them so yeah.

Edit: Shinigami class also

Albel Nox
06-03-2008, 05:25 PM
Thats actually a good Idea.. Because your right no one uses them classes like at all...

AllenSam
06-03-2008, 05:31 PM
I don't want to delete any classes.

Shinigami is currently not used though since Sasuke never finished it.

Index
06-03-2008, 05:35 PM
And never will seeing how he gave upon the class.

Selim
06-03-2008, 05:36 PM
And never will seeing how he gave upon the class.Along with his internet life, due to recent events. /gg

It's an anime-based class anyway. We should reserve spots for purely unique classes; even if most of ours are based on games.

Testament
06-03-2008, 05:38 PM
I was just about to say, I suggested that to sammage back in V5 and he told me those exact same words...he made everything in the RDE and as long as he made it he will use it, even if noone will, he will still use them. Hence you dont see any CLAN or SPECIAL classes in his roster. Nor Rare Items, the same statement applies to the deletion of items.

Omega Arc
06-03-2008, 07:04 PM
Hmm I liked Selim's idea......if Allen allowed I could make the class changing the Shinigami one.

xCHAOSxTROOPERx
06-10-2008, 12:25 PM
yeah i definately agree with getting rid of witch/wizard, not even because they aren't used often, but more unique classes would attract more people because people want something different, i mean they can play a million rpg where they can be a witch/wizard, but where can u be a zodiac brave, tell me that

Albel Nox
06-10-2008, 05:02 PM
-_- Final fantasy Tactics lol.. theres where he got the Idea from to be exact XD

Selim
06-10-2008, 05:05 PM
-_- Final fantasy Tactics lol.. theres where he got the Idea from to be exact XDYeah.

Still - better one game than an entire series or a show.

Index
06-10-2008, 06:17 PM
Yeah.

Still - better one game than an entire series or a show.

I agree plus I already have idea for moves as well as the sprites for the zodiac stones.

Albel Nox
06-10-2008, 08:02 PM
Well we could use the Zodiac Brave class. Tho it would take some persuasion to Sammage to get it to work...But I think if we have.

1. Someone that makes the skills
and
2. someone to do the coding for the character

We can probably get him to say yes...

Index
06-10-2008, 09:07 PM
Well we could use the Zodiac Brave class. Tho it would take some persuasion to Sammage to get it to work...But I think if we have.

and

-_- Final fantasy Tactics lol.. theres where he got the Idea from to be exact XD

OA and myself can make the moves and OA has already agreed to constructing the class so there is no problem in making we just need the class slot for it to be made. It would be great if we could just get rid of the shinigami class all together no one other than Sasuke knew how that class was going to be obtained and seeing how he has abandoned the class it should be removed. Also the Zodiac Brave wasn't a class in FFT but seeing how most of ths tory was based on zodiac it would be a pretty bad ass class.

Omega Arc
06-11-2008, 07:47 AM

and

Didn't you read my last post saying I'd do it??It depends on Allen though, learn to read before posting repetitive posts.

Albel Nox
06-11-2008, 10:50 AM
Didn't you read my last post saying I'd do it??It depends on Allen though, learn to read before posting repetitive posts.

I was stating if we have those we should be able to talk him into it... not saying we need to find someone to DO it.. I read that you agreed to it.. I'm not dumb.. nore am I noob. I read post before I post a reply to a subject like this.

With that said.....

OA can code it. and Nyu can make the skills I'll talk to sammage about deleting the unfinished class and opening a slot for Zodiac Brave.

AllenSam
06-11-2008, 02:46 PM
I guess if Omega really wants to do it, he can change Shinigami. Make sure you change the shinigami weapons as well.

And make it a quest class, not a normal one.

Index
06-11-2008, 02:49 PM
I guess if Omega really wants to do it, he can change Shinigami. Make sure you change the shinigami weapons as well.

And make it a quest class, not a normal one.

Sweet I'll start with moves ASAP.

Omega Arc
06-11-2008, 07:13 PM
Okay, I'll do it, when I finish I'll make a thread saying.And since Allen won't change any other, thread closed.