PDA

View Full Version : S.s.b.b.

Testament
04-22-2008, 04:37 PM
SUPER SMASH BROS. BRAWL!!!

It's long awaiting arrival is finally here...anyone have somthing to say?
Lets start off with favorite characters shall we....

Lucas, Sonic, Pit, DiddyKong, Ike....those are mine.

Index
04-22-2008, 07:47 PM
SUPER SMASH BROS. BRAWL!!!

It's long awaiting arrival is finally here...anyone have somthing to say?
Lets start off with favorite characters shall we....

Lucas, Sonic, Pit, DiddyKong, Ike....those are mine.

Umm.. for a super moderater you don't seem to pay attention to the other threads in the area. Reffer to Super smash bro disscusion =x

Testament
04-23-2008, 02:36 PM
Actually i do pay attention to wat is posted...that still doesnt stop me from makeing my own thread...

They were talking about it before the game came out...IM talking about the game actually being out...there is a difference.

Gungnir
04-23-2008, 09:14 PM
alright well now that thats over and done with =/

my favorite characters to use are Ike, Lucas, Sonic and Lucario

Testament
04-25-2008, 07:20 PM
Yea I have a new found Fav that im gonna add to the list.

King Dee Dee Dee

Gungnir
04-25-2008, 11:04 PM
Oo thats just weird..who fights with him lol

Index
04-26-2008, 12:30 AM
Actually i do pay attention to wat is posted...that still doesnt stop me from makeing my own thread...

They were talking about it before the game came out...IM talking about the game actually being out...there is a difference.

The only diffrence is there is past and present tense but the main topic is still the same maybe you should browse through the thread before you start babbling on making yourself look silly....

Gungnir
04-27-2008, 12:05 AM
The only diffrence is there is past and present tense but the main topic is still the same maybe you should browse through the thread before you start babbling on making yourself look silly....

serioulsy do you just come on these kind of sites just to annoy people..damn shut the fuck up about the damn thread its up already so either talk about what the thread was made for or just dont talk at all

Testament
04-27-2008, 12:35 AM
enuff my sons...on to SSBB...lol lucas kicks ass...they made him way to good his C stick up is unstoppable...it's so damn good.

Gungnir
04-27-2008, 12:54 AM
i kno right..i still can kick anyones ass with Ike though..im unstoppable......most of the time lol

Testament
04-27-2008, 01:09 AM
Yea and about sonic, he lost his edge once lucas came into picture.

Index
04-28-2008, 04:37 PM
i kno right..i still can kick anyones ass with Ike though..im unstoppable......most of the time lol

Marth is better =P Just try B down with Marth and you'll see what I mean :D

Testament
04-29-2008, 01:07 PM
ummm yea that's a nub move why do that when you can Dodge/Block and then counter with your own combination of moves...and its not like noone else has counter or reflect..alot of people have it some way or another, so you who just based marth off only by the down B move, FAIL. Your prob not good at the game, that statement told me everything about your skills. =P

Gungnir
04-29-2008, 04:01 PM
harsh words from someone that gets there ass kicked lmao...jp true that...i will rape you will anyone of my characters lol

Testament
04-29-2008, 04:33 PM
You coming too yet? i heard u were in induced-coma....LMAO

Gungnir
04-29-2008, 08:38 PM
ummm, you made no sense at all lol

ShinigamiKnight
04-30-2008, 03:24 PM
well my favorite char are mainly only one because i am only good woith one lol and that is pit xD

Index
05-01-2008, 03:15 PM
ummm yea that's a nub move why do that when you can Dodge/Block and then counter with your own combination of moves...and its not like noone else has counter or reflect..alot of people have it some way or another, so you who just based marth off only by the down B move, FAIL. Your prob not good at the game, that statement told me everything about your skills. =P

LOL all i said was Marth was better then Ike and you come up with a paragraph of bullshit gg fag =/

Regardless to your stupid remark Mr.Game and Watch is pretty decent as well as Solid Snake.

Testament
05-02-2008, 08:00 AM
yea i thought it was a good game shiki. =P

Anyhoo, i found out the hard way yesturday that this kid who won a tournament for SSBB is really good, and guess what he only used marth and he Down B'ed my ass all day while using air atks on the ground! all he kept saying was "TIP", i didnt kno that the tip of marth sword sends someone automatically flying! "You kno it's tip when there is a slight pause" he says.

Index
05-02-2008, 10:27 AM
I found out that Fox is the best recoverer in the game lets say you far off the map also at ring out you can use the reflector over and over again and it will slow fox down and you can make it back to the map.

ShinigamiKnight
05-02-2008, 02:44 PM
wow i have never heard of that cool i will try it now brb lol =D

Gungnir
05-02-2008, 04:34 PM
there is too much stuff that can be done, i like the fact that you have to find everything out on your own though..anyways i really want to play..i havent in a while

ShinigamiKnight
05-02-2008, 06:21 PM
same here i wanna play

Index
05-02-2008, 08:09 PM
I'm playing right now I'm currently using Jigglypuff~ Trying to master the sleep attack.

ShinigamiKnight
05-02-2008, 09:34 PM
lol i played with her once and she sucked so bad i i never even looked at her again lol

Testament
05-03-2008, 10:24 PM
yea there is another secret with samus that i found out.

Index
05-04-2008, 12:14 AM
If you going to say something like that Testament might as well say what the secret is.

Also Jigglypuff's sleep attack is just as strong as being hit with a charged homerun bat same thing with Mr.Game and watch's Judge's Hammer when the number is 9.

Gungnir
05-04-2008, 06:33 PM
yeah apparently samus can transform back and forth from the suit... Oo

Index
05-04-2008, 06:59 PM
No one knew that? Wow but yeah Zero suit Samus can change back in to Power Suit Samus if you do Zero suit Samus's Final smash. Not really a secret but ok...

Gungnir
05-04-2008, 07:11 PM
no..thats not what i meant..you dont have to do the special in order to change..thats what i heard supposively

Index
05-04-2008, 07:52 PM
Well you have heard incorrectly. The only way you can get the power suit back while in Zero suit form in through final smash. I haven't seen it done otherwise =x

Testament
05-05-2008, 08:09 AM
ok well try this:

Taunt updownup or leftrightleft

it has to be done in one frame, that means extremely fast... like it's so hard to do...the best way to do it is by using the wii stick without the nunchuck and keep pressing the (A) button while tapping down on after another....so (A)-down(A)-(A) over and over.

If you see samus doing the taunt then you did it wrong...it's a lot harder on the Gamecube controller.

Index
05-05-2008, 02:06 PM
Meh not worth the trouble if its difficult. Though it might be handy if you're a samus user.

Gungnir
05-07-2008, 11:33 PM
i would never have any use for this lol. i have never used samus and i probably never will.

Testament
05-08-2008, 07:58 AM
yea, idk why but i like fighting with her, she is the second or third fastest in the game and has the best moves of the fastest.

Gungnir
05-08-2008, 01:29 PM
i wouldn't consider her one of the fastest characters, there are plenty others..for one sonic.

Index
05-08-2008, 02:16 PM
Marth for second and Meta Knight for 3rd.

Gungnir
05-08-2008, 02:25 PM
i really cant consider Marth as someone that is quick...and i dont like using Meta knight =/

Index
05-08-2008, 02:41 PM
i really cant consider Marth as someone that is quick...and i dont like using Meta knight =/

Marth is mad fast if you think about it his smash attacks are on point and his speicals if you know how to change the combo's are fast as well. Meta knight is just and you can tell just by clicking one button just hold down B or A.

Also Fox and Wolf are fast.

Albel Nox
05-09-2008, 08:34 PM
Meh Marth is kinda slow actually compared to Zero suit, Fox, Falco, and Pikachu, I personally use Gannon, Lucario, Ice Climbers, and Peach.(Sadly she is real good)

Like i found out today Peach's turnup attack (down B) has a low chance of brining out a different item like today I pulled out a Beam Sword O_o

Gungnir
05-15-2008, 01:48 PM
Ive actually never fought with Peach but it doesnt surprise me that she is good, i know alot of people that can kick my ass with Peach =/

I dont know how in the hell you use Ice Climbers though, they are too complicated.

Index
05-15-2008, 06:22 PM
Ice climbers are really easy just focus on the male one forget about the female.

ShinigamiKnight
05-17-2008, 12:34 AM
that isnt to easy to do sometimes becasue if u are playing with like four people u barely know wat is going on (well that is wat happens to me lol)
but they do get separate alot and it is hard to keep up ur focus

Index
05-17-2008, 08:01 PM
that isnt to easy to do sometimes becasue if u are playing with like four people u barely know wat is going on (well that is wat happens to me lol)
but they do get separate alot and it is hard to keep up ur focus

No you're just mentally challenged. Like I said focus ONLY on the male.

ShinigamiKnight
05-17-2008, 08:12 PM
no ur a dickhead its not like ur good at this game anyways so u shouldnt even be talking

Index
05-17-2008, 08:16 PM
no ur a dickhead its not like ur good at this game anyways so u shouldnt even be talking

You talk as if you've ever played me. Please stop talking you're starting to drop my IQ.

ShinigamiKnight
05-17-2008, 08:24 PM
i am not sure how much lower it can go it is already below the retardation mark so u screwed because u cant get any dumber and i dont even need to play u u are talking some much shet u probally such balls at the game

Index
05-17-2008, 08:37 PM
i am not sure how much lower it can go it is already below the retardation mark so u screwed because u cant get any dumber and i dont even need to play u u are talking some much shet u probally such balls at the game

Thanks for proving my point =]
How is it you can spell "retardation" but can't spell "shit" or "suck"?

ShinigamiKnight
05-17-2008, 08:51 PM
why does it matter there was no point in even posting that -_-

Index
05-17-2008, 09:31 PM
why does it matter there was no point in even posting that -_-

Shows how smart you are.
Did anyone know that Lucario's final smash gets bigger the more damage he has?

ShinigamiKnight
05-17-2008, 09:49 PM
wow that made me think that u really never played this game ever i belive that every person that played the first game or brawl knew that and that applies to all the characters for insitince pit his arrows the longer u hold the button down the more the damage x/ so i think everyone knew about that:cool:

Index
05-17-2008, 11:45 PM
wow that made me think that u really never played this game ever i belive that every person that played the first game or brawl knew that and that applies to all the characters for insitince pit his arrows the longer u hold the button down the more the damage x/ so i think everyone knew about that:cool:
Um no that only applys to Lucario someone needs to check out the brawl website before he makes an ass hat out of himself.
His max out point is 218% just incase you didn't know.

Gungnir
05-18-2008, 12:44 AM
Yeah, so i was kicking some ass with Lucas and Zelda yesterday xD..someone who i realized is pretty good is Diddy kong, he seems like the character that no one would use lol.

ShinigamiKnight
05-18-2008, 10:06 AM
acually u are right i have never played with him until yesterday and i thought that he was ok but definitaly not someone that would be my best lol but i would say that my favorite move on him is the tail whip that is cool and the special is great too xD

Testament
05-18-2008, 10:58 AM
I have been trying to tell you guys...all the underdog chars of the game that you think arent good are actually better than good wen u learn to play with them. Like Me and MR Game and Watch.

ShinigamiKnight
05-18-2008, 11:21 AM
hell yea u were kicking my ass with MR Game and Watch xD

Index
05-18-2008, 12:32 PM
Judge's hammer ftw~

Selim
06-04-2008, 05:21 PM
0903-2415-3696/Selim

Mains: Ness, Falco, Pikachu

Other characters I like to play as: Ike, Diddy Kong, Shiek, Captain Falcon.

Add me if you want; just hope that I don't pick any of my mains.

Albel Nox
06-04-2008, 11:50 PM
F.C.: 0946-1999-5816

Main Characters: Marth, Ice Climbers, Zero Suit Samus, and Falco

Sub characters: Peach, Sonic, and Gannon

Add me and I'll add you. just let me know if you add me.

xCHAOSxTROOPERx
06-12-2008, 11:09 AM
I bought it for my sister wii, it blows all nintendo titles away...the graphic upgrade from melee and new items and mechanics are awesome...i use Ike, Snake, and Dedede, but only for the beastly ass hammer move

Index
06-14-2008, 10:19 AM
F.C 0973-1045-2354

Mains: Lucas, Ice climbers, Marth

Subs: Pickachu, Game and Watch, Meta Knight.