PDA

View Full Version : Which 2 Superpowers....

Testament
04-22-2008, 05:39 PM
Would you have if you can have any "2" in the world...?

MIne would have to be to have:
1.Psyhic Abilities
2.the power to make dreams into reality

ShinigamiKnight
05-01-2008, 03:00 PM
umm i would want the power to orb (Charmed) and become invincable at will lol couldnt think of anything lol

Index
05-01-2008, 03:24 PM
I'd only need one power =x and that would be the power to have all the powers =P

Testament
05-02-2008, 08:22 AM
that power isnt possible, let's be real here...if that was a choice i believe all of us would have chosen it...hell i'd be the first...just choose 2 of the billions...please =P

Index
05-02-2008, 10:36 AM
that power isnt possible, let's be real here...if that was a choice i believe all of us would have chosen it...hell i'd be the first...just choose 2 of the billions...please =P

That power is possiable it called power mimicing if you have seen the show heroes you would know about it. The guys name is Peter and everytime he meets someone with a power his body can copy it and he can use it as many times as we wants. He can phyiscally recover, telekinsis, super strengh, he can fly, stop time/time travel. You should check it out the show is pretty cool.

ShinigamiKnight
05-02-2008, 03:13 PM
that is a sweet power but with my powers i am set i dont need to fly i can orb that and become invincable at will that is alsome

Carnage
05-02-2008, 03:55 PM
I'd want the power to teleport to any place for one, and my second I'd want to have super strength I guess.

Gungnir
05-02-2008, 04:00 PM
come on guys be creative lol..i would want the ability to control elements..like weild fire and water and all the other elements as a weapon..and the other power that i want would be to super speed..to be able to run at lightning quick speeds

ShinigamiKnight
05-02-2008, 05:42 PM
lol the only thing thta is creative is the element power lol runing fast isnt -_-

wildarms
05-12-2008, 07:46 PM
two superpower i would want to be to be able to fly, which would be totally awesome and invisibility. don't really feel like i wanna be a fighter or anything, just wanna be able to use my power to my advantage for certain things only

Gungnir
05-12-2008, 08:04 PM
lol the only thing thta is creative is the element power lol runing fast isnt -_-

and your telling me that the powers you would want are creative =/ i think not, don't try ripping on people if you cant back anything up...

ShinigamiKnight
05-14-2008, 02:39 PM
lol i didnt say mine were creative they arent but yours arent either like i said the only creative one is the elemental power which i think is totally alsome lol but running fast isnt too creative and u have to admit it xD

Kratos Aurion
05-28-2008, 07:43 PM
1. The ability to have any superpower I want
2. Do I even need a second one?
lol
But for real
1. Read minds
2.Time Control

Selim
05-28-2008, 07:44 PM
1. The ability to impregnate women upon staring at them.
2. The power to make people's heads explode at whim.

Kratos Aurion
05-28-2008, 07:54 PM
Rofl
Schion wait...
Would there be any link between you and the women impregnation?
Like if they took a DNA test from you on Maury would they find out you were the telepathic father?

Selim
05-28-2008, 08:04 PM
Rofl
Schion wait...
Would there be any link between you and the women impregnation?
Like if they took a DNA test from you on Maury would they find out you were the telepathic father?No.

Kratos Aurion
05-28-2008, 08:09 PM
Then I could use my fast foward power on them and boom theyd be 8 months pregnant
lol

Selim
05-28-2008, 08:18 PM
I'd rather have them suffer the full nine months, but that works too.

Techman
05-29-2008, 05:00 AM
Oh... oh... choose me...

Power 1: Teleportation

and Hot Wings

Power 2: The power to make people throw-up...

and more Hot Wings

Uber Ninja
05-29-2008, 05:27 AM
Since I'm a ninja, I really don't need any super powers.

But if I had to choose;

1. The power to hold out my hands and conjure forth crispy well roasted bacon. Ninja bacon!

2. The power to make huge masses of people burst into choreographed dancing.

Techman
05-29-2008, 05:31 AM
1. The power to hold out my hands and conjure forth crispy well roasted bacon. Ninja bacon!

I do believe you mean Tech-bacon... the only bacon that tastes great...
Now I commandeth thee to throw-up that ninja bacon...

Uber Ninja
05-29-2008, 05:45 AM
Umm... sorry to be the ugly guy in this... but this is a super power thread... not one on bacon just a warning...

Aha!

Techman
05-29-2008, 05:52 AM
Well... isn't your super power to conjure bacon? Then I do believe this falls into that catagory... anyway... your right... I am spamming a bit... my bad...

Mageknight
05-29-2008, 03:10 PM
Is it just me, or has this thread gotten a little... how do I say this without outright offending anyone...... ridiculous.

Aside from that, I'd go with some sort of multi-inclusive powers:

1. Dimensional (time and space) Control: For things such as summoning objects and beings out of empty space, teleportation, time travel, size changing, etc.

2. Electromagnetic (radio, infrared, light, ultraviolet, X-, gamma, and cosmic rays) Manipulation: Bending, magnification, and distortion of the electromagnetic spectrum. Thus being able to send, but not receive, messages through radiowaves to television, radio, and cell phones, adjust the temperature around me by adding and removing heat, becoming invisible through light bending, preventing sunburn and skin cancer while out in the sun, X-rays allowing me to see through people and other less dense objects, bending and distortion of gamma rays for surving a nuclear explosion, and the manipulation cosmic rays in dire circumstances.

Sorry for the long, rambling explanation.

Christine <3
05-29-2008, 09:57 PM
I'd want the power to always have exact change (like to pay for stuff) and i suppose the ability to make people happy/change emotions.

xCHAOSxTROOPERx
06-06-2008, 02:35 AM
hands down...telekinesis and teleportation