PDA

View Full Version : The Best Game Ever!?!?!

xCHAOSxTROOPERx
06-11-2008, 01:12 PM
what do you think the best game ever is and why?
JUSTIFY YOURSELF

for instance, i think Gears of War is on of the best games ever because it pioneered in a new third person mechanic that is fluid and a cover system that is now the standard in any 3rd person shooter, ie grand theft ayto

Albel Nox
06-11-2008, 01:32 PM
Well I tend to stay with RPG games with the Final Fantasy series being my favorite. tho Star Ocean Till the End of Time was a good game also

wildarms
06-11-2008, 01:58 PM
for me, the favorite type of games are rpg so the best gave ever would have to be
wild arms. sure the graphic is no where as good as final fantasy or any of the newer rpg games. but to me, graphic isn't everything. the reason why wild arms is my best game ever is because it had a great storyline. the characters were great and really likeable and enjoyable to use. the fighiting system was fun to with each character being unique and having their own way of getting more powerful. then there the guardian system and there were a lot of them so it was fun finding all of them and using them

Rick Astley
06-11-2008, 07:05 PM
Love is not a game, my friends. You have to be honest--you can't desert her.

xCHAOSxTROOPERx
06-12-2008, 10:58 AM
lol Rick stop spamming up my thread, and I heard start ocean was good but never got a chance to play it...also fable was one of the best one path rpg i've played..where else could u get horns?!?

xCHAOSxTROOPERx
06-12-2008, 11:00 AM
personally right now I think GTA 4 has one of the best multiplayer setting because it allows for numerous fun game types and for once everyone can savagely gun down each othert

..what r ur thoughts on good multiplayer games??