PDA

View Full Version : Call Of Duty 4

Testament
04-25-2008, 07:15 PM
Personally I love how they did this game for the most part. The new age weapons are so much more fun then the older weapons of WWII. Though I wish they would have added more things to the online play of the game where most of the players are going to have fun. I mean come on prestige mode only gives you a symbol next to your name and nothing else. I mean if your going to take all the guns and challenges away why not give us something to make it worthwhile? Like I do not know a new challenge list?
But for the most part I love this game for all the fighting and the way the guns and the perks work together. Who else likes or owns this game?

ShinigamiKnight
05-01-2008, 06:29 PM
in my opinion the game is very fun and adictive although i am not to good at it i still like lol

Testament
05-02-2008, 07:53 AM
the best part of the game is the beginning when your on the ship and it's going under...lmao i ran my ass off.

ShinigamiKnight
05-05-2008, 02:24 PM
lol yea that part was fun :)

Hiawaffa
05-09-2008, 09:23 PM
I would haft to say that it is one of the best FPS games that I have played. Now for the online play well.......it blew my mind. I mean you can do alot of stuff. Customize your weapons and the way you want your class to be. The only other thing that they could have added was being able to get in tanks and stuff like that, but then the game would have been unstopable.

xCHAOSxTROOPERx
06-12-2008, 11:06 AM
wait, i heard that if ur high enough in rank you can shoot someone as ur dying, like with a pistol is ur dead..any truth to it?