PDA

View Full Version : The New Hulk

Chosen One
06-14-2008, 01:53 PM
WOW, I was truly surprised. I thought it would suck like the one before it. I was dragged by my friend at 12 AM the day it came out to watch it. I, after determining that the night would probly be boring, put some vodka in orange juice and snuck it in a little waterbottle. It may have enhanced the movie, but it truly was good. The hulk was much more realistic; he was 9 ft. tall opposed to... humongous? Anyways, it had good romance scenes, the chase scenes were good, the fight scenes were a bit cliche-- but worth watching. The actor from Ironman makes an appearance, and so does the writer of the comics. The setting is a small city in Brazil, which made it very tropical... though the setting does change quickly when he becomes the hulk. AND!!!!!! AND!!!!! The hulk is played by Edward Norton-- many of you may know him as Tyler Durden from Fight Club. I don't know if I can say much more about the movie itself, but I had a truly good night. I now want to go jump through the buildings in Brazil... I'm flying to see Omega Arc. ^^

(Big Daddy)
06-15-2008, 01:33 PM
I am kind of on the fence about this movie because of the last Hulk movie made me want to burn out my eyes. Also, I think I may shy away from theaters after spending some amount on seeing Kung Fu Panda 3 times. <3 <3

And I saw The Happening recently which sucked major balls so my faith in movies have been shattered at the moment. I will eventually see Hulk, but I am not rushing to go see it.

xCHAOSxTROOPERx
06-18-2008, 01:21 AM
I was impressed, but then again the first hulk wasnt hard to follow..however i did feel the movie all built up to the advertised final fight. Yet marvel is doing a good job getting there shit together after spiderman 3 which was a disappointment

wildarms
06-18-2008, 10:56 PM
i thought this hulk was a lot better than the first one they made. they actually had him battle a monster so that was a lot more entertaining than the first. don't actually know why they would make another hulk movie though since hulk isn't all that great in my opinon. they could've made of movie of another super hero

Albel Nox
06-18-2008, 11:37 PM
Indeed this Hulk movie was much greater than the first. Everything about the second one is better I would say. The way the movie ended there will be a third Hulk movie or there will be a Justice League movie to follow it.

Omega Arc
06-19-2008, 09:27 AM
....Justice League??I thought it was from DC.
Anyway, I'm going to watch the movie this weekend, I'll post what I think after I have watched it.

Tr00 Viking
06-19-2008, 09:28 AM
Justice League is DC, heretic.

What it's going to be is, Thor, Antman, Captain America, The Avengers!

Omega Arc
06-19-2008, 09:30 AM
As I thought, ahaha.
And I think Iron Man will be on the movie too, he is one of the Avengers, isn't he??I remember seeing him on an Avengers game and the movie's ending shows him being invited to the project.

cloud_85
06-19-2008, 11:27 AM
WOW, I was truly surprised.

U r making a BIGGGG deal over this moivie - it waznt a chick flick

Ace
06-19-2008, 05:04 PM
It was a lot better than the first one a few years ago. I missed the part with the Hulk vs the Military....had to take a shit. It so sucked...had my friend fill em in on the details afterwards. Anyway, it was purely awesome and I can't wait for another Avenger to hit the big screen. Hopefully they'll create a BG movie for all avengers, then create one avenger movie which features them all. Easier to be done rather than giving brief explanations as to why someone is a massive green giant.

Also, WTF are you talking about, Cloud. She was making a big deal because the movie was awesome. Don't bash her because it wasn't a chick flick, which has nothing to do with this topic. So, spam somewhere else and GTFO.

Tr00 Viking
06-19-2008, 08:17 PM
They are, like I said. Theyre doing the main guys (for example, Captain America is going to be based in the 40s) and youll get the background for it.

Ace
06-19-2008, 09:41 PM
Ah, that's cool. Good thing they gonna do it this way, or else many will riot because their favorite hero was unjustly portrayed.

Chosen One
06-20-2008, 04:24 PM
U r making a BIGGGG deal over this moivie - it waznt a chick flick

Yes, and because I am a female, I OBVIOUSLY cannot enjoy an action movie! That would be ridiculous.

In all actuality, action movies are my favorite. ^^ Too masculine for you? I know, I know... you're intimidated. Don't worry, I'm not easy to handle. ;)

M Viking
06-20-2008, 07:29 PM
It Disgusts Me As A Viking That Tim Roth And Edward Norton Would Waste Their Time On This High-gloss Substance-less Trash. If You Were Impressed By This Boring Shit-heap Movie, Then You Truly Are A Wench.

Brown One, Your Taste In Movies Is That Of The Average Whore. Were You Surprised By The Twist Ending In Titanic, Perhaps? Dumb Broad.

Testament
06-21-2008, 11:19 AM
I havent seen it but i will this weekend. and ill edit this post later.

Omega Arc
06-22-2008, 06:39 PM
I watched it yesterday and I can say it was a pretty good movie, muchbetter than the first one.