PDA

View Full Version : I don't know about you, but i'm excited

Christine <3
05-01-2008, 11:28 AM
I'm EXCITED!
With TCG's Removal of the RDE and other RP jazz. I am super excited that this site is going to most likely be getting way more members, not only because TCG no longer has the RDE but people will never join RPGP again. LOL!!!!!!

It's all good though, because we can all still be a family, only on a different site.

I do feel bad for Rob though, he worked really hard to give us the best site and because Scott was jealous that we(the members of TCG) didn't want to be apart of RPGP he lost that. We all left for a reason!

But I am super excited we're going to have this site alive! :D i know how much Carnage and Allen want that! I think if we all work hard we're going to have a GREAT forum :D

Testament
05-01-2008, 01:59 PM
you are absolutly right, now that i think of it im excited too.

ShinigamiKnight
05-01-2008, 07:01 PM
lol now i am really exicited =D

Testament
05-02-2008, 07:42 AM
Im on my way to becoming the best of the best in the RDE...(i hope)

ShinigamiKnight
05-02-2008, 03:09 PM
lol i will catch up too u soon give me a few weeks and i will surpass u

Testament
05-06-2008, 02:15 PM
we shall see, but anyways this will hopefully pick up now that i heard rpgp is down...maybe those members will join.

ShinigamiKnight
05-07-2008, 05:29 PM
yea there is a chance that could happen because there is like no one here and it gets boring sometimes so i hope it does happen:)

Virus
05-11-2008, 01:59 PM
we shall see, but anyways this will hopefully pick up now that i heard rpgp is down...maybe those members will join.

Nah Palace still has some bit of activity still getting new members just doesn't have an online staff.

And as for this I am Super Fucking Pissed. Not only did Scott ruin my site and piss off my members to leave. A site that I spent fucking 8 hours a day on for weeks at end, installing mods and crap just so that everyone would enjoy it. Busting my back, defending it like crazy...

But now all my members are coming over here, and it makes me pissed off, cause for one Carnage told me he wouldn't take my members, and for two, thanks to this my site only averages about 20 posts every two days now.

Albel Nox
05-11-2008, 05:22 PM
Look I'll talk to Carnage about maybe getting a Merger between this site and your Rob. Then we should be able to have a decent amount of activity both ways. tho.. it also depends on what everyone else (for the most part) thinks about the Merging of the sites also.

PyroTek
05-15-2008, 08:46 PM
Eh, I've always been with RPGP branched sites, like this and robs site.

Maybe we all should just go to the mother land in RPGP, or come here.

Carnage
05-15-2008, 08:56 PM
Wow, I never saw this post until now. Gee Christine, I love your Hype words you used. Now that I read this, I'm excited too. XD

xCHAOSxTROOPERx
06-06-2008, 02:30 AM
Im a relatively new user and even im freaking excited

Albel Nox
06-06-2008, 12:19 PM
This site has had some decent activity lately which is good ^_^

Kratos Aurion
06-06-2008, 10:36 PM
Yea I just hope it keeps up

EDIT: This was my 100th post =o

Albel Nox
06-07-2008, 09:32 AM
I'm sure this summer it will. Besides I'm going to try to get some friends to join this site.