PDA

View Full Version : Mario Kart Wii~

Index
05-02-2008, 10:48 AM
I've been waiting for this game for a while and now that its out its simply amazing. You get karts,bikes, and muscle cars. All the old school tracks are there. You have 4 cups to start and 4 more cups to unlock. Also the wii wheel is awesome it turns when you turn so driving is pure skill and not just who gets what from the item boxes also they made it diffierent so that if you in first place you get banana peels and green shells and the further away you are from first the better the items you get i.e. Cannon bullet , or Thunder bolt, ect.

So tell me what you think or what you've heard. Lets discuss~~

ShinigamiKnight
05-02-2008, 02:42 PM
yea i wanna get the game but same as u i have been waiting for it to come out and i cant wait to get it but i heard that it is is amazing who is your favorite char to drive with ??

Index
05-02-2008, 08:10 PM
I'd have to say Baby Mario and Baby Peach they're small and fast only problem is when big characters bump into you you slow down so much. Also you can pick from manual drive and automatic.

ShinigamiKnight
05-02-2008, 09:33 PM
wat other characters are there to choose from??? sry but very curious about this game lol

Index
05-04-2008, 12:40 AM
All of the classic characters like Mario, Peach, Luigi, Bowser, Toad, DK, Wario. Also a really old character like Koopa is there. There are alot of characters to unlock like Boo and Funky Kong.

ShinigamiKnight
05-08-2008, 04:09 PM
ummm wat is funky kong lol never heard of him lol :confused:

Index
05-08-2008, 06:55 PM
Funky Kong is that guy from Donkey kong that had the flying surf board

ShinigamiKnight
05-14-2008, 02:34 PM
ahh now i remeber lol thanks for the info

kite
05-18-2008, 09:39 PM
amazing game. always been a fan of mario kart and now its on the wii, it is just so much better and funner. my favorite game on the wii and i really recommend anyone that has a wii should get this game

AllenSam
05-21-2008, 05:29 PM
Why not post our friend codes? Mine is 4811-7766-3344.

I haven't gotten to play the game much so I haven't unlocked anything, but if you would like to play me, IM me or something. I suck with the Wii Wheel...haven't gotten used to it yet. >.<