PDA

View Full Version : Reinstating Former Admins

AllenSam
01-13-2019, 08:29 AM
I would like to offer to reinstate any former admins that are returning and plan to be active here. I have already reinstated Rob (Virus) to help with the forum side. He is familiar with vBulletin and installing mods and stuff and I am focusing totally on the RDE so I won't do much in the forums. I believe the others were Carnage, Omega Arc, and Testament. Am I forgetting anyone?

As for the RDE, as I told Rob and Carnage already, admins and GM's (RPG Masters) won't be so free as before. I want to make it like a legit game so I don't want admins creating a bunch of new classes and items or changing things without my approval. There will be absolutely NO custom classes and items or clan items/classes. The GM's job is to help users with support, run monster battles and special events, and help me add anything new, if I approve. If I want to add new assets or features and need help, I will give the GM's a list of what they need to do. Of course, GM's can suggest new features to me or ways I can improve the game.

GMs should not edit their characters unless it is for testing or event purposes. Characters that have been edited cannot participate in any special events but they can be used to create special events. For example, you may create a high level character and make a special event to see who can defeat it and give special rewards. As said above, custom items cannot be created for event rewards.

So anyway, if you are guys are interested, just let me know.

Carnage
01-13-2019, 03:45 PM
I would be more than happy to rejoin the ranks and help out. I would love nothing more than to see this website/game reach it's full potential.

AllenSam
01-14-2019, 01:25 AM
Ok Carnage you're in. Now get to work on those monster battles you love so much. :P