PDA

View Full Version : Should we reset character levels?

Carnage
01-14-2019, 03:44 AM
Feel free to give your reasoning.

Albel Nox
01-14-2019, 04:04 AM
I'm ok with It gives us a fresh start along with all the new members.

ShinigamiKnight
01-14-2019, 11:39 AM
Currently, I don't see the need to reset Characters. Mainly because the activity is still low and those that have Higher level characters still from 10-11 years ago still fought to get to where they are at and hold nostalgic value.
When the activity rises and new players join. It would just mean creating new characters to match with the new players coming in.
Meaning you'd be unable to fight most people anyways. Which would make your higher level characters. "Trophies of the Past"
My personal Opinion

AllenSam
01-14-2019, 10:44 PM
Currently, I don't see the need to reset Characters. Mainly because the activity is still low and those that have Higher level characters still from 10-11 years ago still fought to get to where they are at and hold nostalgic value.
When the activity rises and new players join. It would just mean creating new characters to match with the new players coming in.
Meaning you'd be unable to fight most people anyways. Which would make your higher level characters. "Trophies of the Past"
My personal Opinion

I kinda agree with that. We can just make new characters to battle new players and still keep our old ones or just bury them if you really want to start over. Maybe what we should think about is resetting quests and inventory instead. We could compensate with some gold so the people with levels 20+ can rebuy some basic level 20 equip until they finish the quests again.