PDA

View Full Version : Monsters are now free to battle

AllenSam
01-14-2019, 07:43 AM
Since we don't have many people yet, pve monster battles will be the main source of gold for new players, so I'm making all monsters free to battle except the ones that require quest items. It may be permanent or it may be temporary depending on how many people we can get. If there are a lot of people later, I may want to make them take gold again to encourage more pvp battling.

Challenges will be accepted in the order they are received, but we ask that you do not spam challenges to the monsters account and send a few at a time to give others a change to battle the monsters.

Thanks.

Virus
01-14-2019, 06:55 PM
I'm guessing you haven't set it to admins yet, cause it just told me that i didn't have enough to make a challenge.

Carnage
01-14-2019, 07:42 PM
Maybe Sam didn't test it before making the post. Lol. It probably still costs the same for everyone. He might have to fiddle with the coding.

AllenSam
01-14-2019, 10:25 PM
That's the challenge cost. It has nothing to do with monsters. The monsters will check your gold and run away if you don't have enough. Making any challenge is 100 gold per challenge I think. I can probably remove that too.

EDIT: Done. Should be free to challenge now too. I just had to change $global['challengecost'] to 0 in 1 file.