PDA

View Full Version : The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Darkstar
08-10-2007, 05:20 PM
Probably my second favorite Zelda game, Link the Past is still my favorite. Anyways, TP is an amazing game. The story involves you almost immediately so you're not bored of the game within 10 or 15 minutes. The general game play is simple, my 8yr old sister has played through about half the game so the controls aren't hard. Some of the puzzles however, can leave you stumped for a little while, which makes the game all the more fun.

Anyways, Awesome game. Go play it. <_<

Reaper
08-10-2007, 05:20 PM
This here would be tied for my favourite Zelda game, my other still being Majora's Mask.

I love the controls, (except for the Horse) and the battles. I also like how you have more control over how Link fights then you did in the other Zelda Games.

I'm not that far in the game yet, and have only just finished beating the boss in Death Mountain and so far I love how you have to combine certain item strategies while fighting to even get to the boss. Like using your bow and arrow to shoot a Giant in the eye, the grabbing your Iron Boots and his Chain, then sticking yourself to the ground to trip him. Its awesome ^^

I also have a fascination with launching Exploding Arrows at enemies >.>

ShinigamiKnight
05-01-2008, 06:46 PM
i have played other zeldas but this one is supposely the best of them all but i have never played it is it good???

xCHAOSxTROOPERx
06-12-2008, 11:13 AM
I loved Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask, but never a fan of toon link lol, anyway im going to buy this soon, I love me some zelda..just wondering when they're gonna stop valling it that or when he's just gonna find her lol