PDA

View Full Version : Dinah and east sector

Testament
05-03-2021, 11:22 PM
Simple fix. There are two section 35s. Also idk if everyone is experiencing this or not but i haven't ever stepped foot here and as soon as i logged in today already triggered the badges of completing this quest...haven't fought a single mob

Edit: Queens quarters leads nowhere but back one square even with no negative ailments

AllenSam
05-03-2021, 11:28 PM
Your badges are little messed up because I recycled some triggers from the old days and I guess you already triggered them back then. It shouldn't be a problem, you're just getting them early. It won't give them to you twice. If you really want to get them 'legit', I can switch them off for you.

EDIT: I turned off your Pestilence Badge so you can fight the boss.

About the numbers, ya numbering locations on the maps is a pain lol I always lose track and sometimes skip numbers or use the same one twice. I have to fix it by changing it to [35b] because if I change it to 36 then I have to change 36 to 37, 37 to 38 and so on lol. Making maps in the RDE is kind of frustrating. I want to figure out a better way to do it in a future version.

shky
05-03-2021, 11:31 PM
I got the badge of the amazons when I wasnt there but I went before and didnt get it when I was there, warped back to somewhere and randomly I got it, but it was some days ago and forgot to post it, probably something is wrong with this badge

AllenSam
05-03-2021, 11:37 PM
Ya, I fixed the Amazon badge so you probably got it late.

Dave2
09-19-2023, 02:47 PM
Simple fix. There are two section 35s.