PDA

View Full Version : Meness...icity..

Kairi
08-14-2007, 10:42 PM
hello, anyone who bothers to read this.:p
okay so im kinda new at this whole rping on a forum thing, but its worth a try, right? i was dragged here by my aunt Kei..because shes cool..and she rolls like that. :D okay so i can get pretty stupid.. but not in my posts, usualy. mostly out of character. so dont worry about me posting something unbelieveably retarded in a post.
I like world domination.. yes.. someday, ill take over the world with just a paper clip and string. i dont know how, but ill figure it out.
and thats about all o.0 i klnow, im boring, i suck. dont rub it in.

Reaper
08-14-2007, 10:54 PM
Well, Well, Well, we have a Mini-Kei here now. Great, just what we need, more Retards >_>

I'm only kidding though, Terese is cool, so I guess Braidey isn't all that bad >_>

ANYWAYS, Welcome to Faded Twilight, have tons of fun and if you need help with RPing ask your Aunt or I, because we're cool and such.

Kei
08-14-2007, 11:21 PM
BWA HA HA HA

My first recruit :P

YUS! I ARE THE PAPERCLIP MASTER! SIDEKICK OF SQUEEGIE MEISTER! With my stuffed bunny named Fred... who can talk >.> And we're going to take over the world :D

ANYWAYS! Welcome to Faded Twilight, have fun, yadda yadda

:P

Kairi
08-15-2007, 12:43 AM
lol, thanks guys. no, braidey isnt too bad!! lol. a mini kei.. ^.^ im so proud..of myself.. *sniffle**wipes tear* lol.
YES!!! PAPER CLIP MASTER!! BWAHAHA!! we SHALL rule th world. id so ditch my other minions to take over the world with you :D lol.

Darkstar
08-15-2007, 04:48 PM
Paper clip.. master? Gonna have to ask about that on MSN or at school.. :p

ANYWAYS! Welcome little Kei. Stay active or I'll have to eat your soul. :)

Reaper
08-17-2007, 12:34 AM
Heeeeeyyyy, Mike thats not nice!

I know her mum for crying out loud >.< What Xepher was trying to say, is that if you shoot him in the head you get 10 Points and a Cookie ^^

Chaotic
08-17-2007, 03:15 PM
I suggest listening to me, and only me.

All the cool kids are doing it!

Except, I'm so awesome. I am all the cool kids. So there.

Yeah, I listen to myself....

Oh, and a paperclip and string...? Ok McG.

Oh.

And welcome, 'nd things.

Deviant
08-19-2007, 09:26 PM
Gasp! A mini-Kei? As if the first one wasn't small enough... Well, her feet are at any rate. *will likely be punished for that later*

Aaanyways.

I'm Deviant, not sure if you've heard of me. If you have, don't believe the stories >,> Now that I mention it, don't believe anything any of these people here say, they're all crazy. Especially that Kei one.

>,>

<,<

*tosses a welcome cookie*