PDA

View Full Version : Bob and Tom

Mageknight
05-20-2008, 11:08 PM
Yes, the morning radio show that everyone hates to love, Bob and Tom.

I started listening to Bob and Tom in the Fall. I've listened to the show every weekday morning that I've had access to a radio. They always have funny things to say during the show. There are also extra characters that they get fake phone calls, songs, and advertisements from every once and a while: Donny Baker and his friend Boner, Kenny Tarmac, Larry King, Bill Clinton, Billy Mazing, and a slew of others.

They always have interviews comedians (and comedic musicians): Steven Lynch, Rodney Carrington, Tim Bedore, Lewis Black, Frank Caliendo, and many others including one Irish guy (whose name I do not remember) who would go on a rant and then all of a sudden start screaming in anger at random with an Irish accent (what other accent would he have).

My favorite Bob and Tom original sketches and songs that I've heard are Haunted Boardroom featuring Kenny Tarmac, The Revenge Song by Bob Kevoian himself, Billy Mazing's T-w-a-t...c-h, Cleveland Steamer, Cameltoe Song, Donny Baker's parody to "Freefallin'" (can't remember the name of it), History Lessons on Mondays, and my favorite Bob and Tom moments are, of course, Tim Bedore (host of Vague but true, thank you very much) every Wednesday with much emphasis on his work on the Animal Conspiracy Theory. In fact, tomorrow is Wednesday, I would suggest that some of you turn your radios on (for those few of you that still own a radio) and listen for it between the hours of 6 and 10 A.M.