PDA

View Full Version : Oh, hello.

Selim
05-27-2008, 12:56 PM
Guess who. :)

Techman
05-27-2008, 01:27 PM
I know this is a stupid question... but who?
Now that that is out of the way... greetings from the far-away land of Techman. Techman says to stay active or he will be angered. Have a nice day, and do try to stay away from the Government Scripting.

Christine <3
05-27-2008, 01:58 PM
I KNOW :D it's Schion
welcome?
even though you've been a member for like....longer than myself. Lol.

Carnage
05-27-2008, 02:25 PM
Umm, aren't you from Anfiniti? Anyway, welcome back to the site.

Selim
05-27-2008, 03:31 PM
I know this is a stupid question... but who?
Going off a few forum aliases: Selim, Cloud, and Nascent. A few of the v3/v4-era members ought to remember me being Cloud (no relation to Grubbs); if not for recent name of Nascent on the latest incarnation of RPGP.

I KNOW :D it's Schion
welcome?
even though you've been a member for like....longer than myself. Lol.
Heh. I may have been a member here longer than you, but after registering I completely forgot about this place until recently. So yeah, technically I'm still considered new.

Umm, aren't you from Anfiniti? Anyway, welcome back to the site.Yep. You know me as Selim over there. Your postbit is blinding, Dragonboy. :(

I haven't been on one of Sam's site since the ill-fated Ulterior Realms. So, how's it going?

Techman
05-28-2008, 01:40 AM
I haven't been on one of Sam's site since the ill-fated Ulterior Realms. So, how's it going?

Peachy... not all that active, or as active as I can remember past sites being... but peachy...

Kratos Aurion
05-28-2008, 08:23 AM
I followed Schion here
=]

Omega Arc
05-28-2008, 08:27 PM
Hey man, welcome to the site...

Techman
05-29-2008, 04:59 AM
I followed Schion here
=]

Following people? STALKER!... Maybe... but why follow people when you can lead them? I think you should have maybe just gotten a sword and cut off one of his toes... that would cause him to be more slow... and you could've beaten him here... and maybe the toe could've been made into a necklace... :D