PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Band

Vonsula
01-04-2008, 11:36 PM
whats you Favorite Band.

Mine is Bullet for my Valentine Song

Tear's dont fall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33H0NGd3Ur0

All These Things I Hate (Revolve Around Me)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBDAeO7_XTc

My Second Favorite Band is Nightwish and the songs are

Bye Bye Beautiful
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZG4WqjZ-Mo

Over The Hills And Far Away
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UztEfwHt14

DaGman
04-20-2008, 05:20 AM
RHCP
Meatloaf
Billy Joel
Verux
Nirvana
Bach
Basically, a hell of a wide variety.

Carnage
04-21-2008, 06:04 PM
Wu-Tang Clan is pretty much all I listen to now. They were awesome, but now it's just a bunch of wannabee's. You gotta listen to there old stuff.

ShinigamiKnight
05-02-2008, 06:34 PM
i really dont have a favorite band because i dont listen to any particular band i listen just about everything

Albel Nox
05-11-2008, 12:34 AM
I to listen to just about everything but If I had to choose it would be Skillet, and Trapt

Hiawaffa
05-11-2008, 09:49 PM
Man this is a hard one......so many to chose from -starts to panic- AHHHHH!!! I would have to say the Gorillaz or Daft Punk. But I listen to everything besides hard core rap.

Techman
05-29-2008, 05:09 AM
*Thinking...* Pink bunnies running around i a skillet... Whewt... frog legs?

I choose... Motor Head

Selim
06-01-2008, 02:17 PM
You guys are incredibly predictable.

Like Histugaya I don't have a particular favorite; however, I can pull up a list of some bands that I like to suffice.

Dark Tranquillity, Meshuggah, Into Eternity, KONAMI JPN, HORSE the Band, Disarmonia Mundi, Amon Amarth, Kalmah, Nightrage, Between the Buried and Me, Dredg, Enter Shikari, Bloc Party, Mors Principium Est, Mercenary, The Berzerker, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Daisuke Ishiwatari, In Flames, S.F.A, Melvins, Scar Symmetry, Arsis, Bloodbath, The Advantage, The Haunted, 65daysofstatic, soundTeMP, CAKE, Inti Creates, Minus the Bear, Motoi Sakuraba, Aphex Twin, Necrophagist, All That Remains, Darkane, Naildown, Strapping Young Lad, Eiffel 65, Hidenori Shoji, Hypocrisy, The Minibosses, N.E.X.T, Rain, Converge, Yakuza, Lykathea Aflame, Sybreed, Textures, The Pillows, This Specific Dream, Glass Casket, LAZY, Arc System Works, Maps & Atlases, My Dying Bride, Empyrean Sky, Katatonia, TesseracT, Boris, The Faceless, Violent Work of Art, Biomechanical, If Hope Dies, CAPCOM Sound Team, Hikaru Nanase, Kylesa, Across Tundras, Dethklok, The Abominable Iron Sloth, GWAR, Lordi, Squarepusher, Envy, A.S.H, The Mars Volta, Emperor, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, Mnemic, Tera Melos, Stolen Babies, JAM Project, In-Quest, Korpiklaani, Stemage, Ensiferum, Decapitated, Behold... the Arctopus, Neurosis, Skyfire, Extol, Naglfar, Byzantine, bloodsimple., Soilwork, Mastodon, Aesop Rock, Norther, Afromania, Technocracy, Omnium Gatherum, Exodus, Arch Enemy, Dimension Zero, Iron Maiden, Premonitions of War, Behemoth, Nobuo Uematsu, Portugal: The Man, The Fall of Troy, At the Drive-In, Iced Earth, Carnal Forge, Agoraphobic Nosebleed, Aurelius, The Devin Townsend Band, The Black Mages, Dying Fetus, Ronaldo Deluxe, [Cloudkicker], Ghosts and Vodka.

Robo-City
06-06-2008, 09:21 PM
Dark Tranquillity, Meshuggah, Into Eternity, KONAMI JPN, HORSE the Band, Disarmonia Mundi, Amon Amarth, Kalmah, Nightrage, Between the Buried and Me, Dredg, Enter Shikari, Bloc Party, Mors Principium Est, Mercenary, The Berzerker, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Daisuke Ishiwatari, In Flames, S.F.A, Melvins, Scar Symmetry, Arsis, Bloodbath, The Advantage, The Haunted, 65daysofstatic, soundTeMP, CAKE, Inti Creates, Minus the Bear, Motoi Sakuraba, Aphex Twin, Necrophagist, All That Remains, Darkane, Naildown, Strapping Young Lad, Eiffel 65, Hidenori Shoji, Hypocrisy, The Minibosses, N.E.X.T, Rain, Converge, Yakuza, Lykathea Aflame, Sybreed, Textures, The Pillows, This Specific Dream, Glass Casket, LAZY, Arc System Works, Maps & Atlases, My Dying Bride, Empyrean Sky, Katatonia, TesseracT, Boris, The Faceless, Violent Work of Art, Biomechanical, If Hope Dies, CAPCOM Sound Team, Hikaru Nanase, Kylesa, Across Tundras, Dethklok, The Abominable Iron Sloth, GWAR, Lordi, Squarepusher, Envy, A.S.H, The Mars Volta, Emperor, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, Mnemic, Tera Melos, Stolen Babies, JAM Project, In-Quest, Korpiklaani, Stemage, Ensiferum, Decapitated, Behold... the Arctopus, Neurosis, Skyfire, Extol, Naglfar, Byzantine, bloodsimple., Soilwork, Mastodon, Aesop Rock, Norther, Afromania, Technocracy, Omnium Gatherum, Exodus, Arch Enemy, Dimension Zero, Iron Maiden, Premonitions of War, Behemoth, Nobuo Uematsu, Portugal: The Man, The Fall of Troy, At the Drive-In, Iced Earth, Carnal Forge, Agoraphobic Nosebleed, Aurelius, The Devin Townsend Band, The Black Mages, Dying Fetus, Ronaldo Deluxe, [Cloudkicker], Ghosts and Vodka.Wow, you like a lot of bands. @_@ You must know a lot about music!

I really like Arch Enemy and The Pixies.

Selim
06-06-2008, 09:32 PM
Wow, you like a lot of bands. @_@ You must know a lot about music!I guess you could say that. While I know more than your average person about music, I could easily name a few people I know who could destroy me in a music-based discussion.

I really like Arch Enemy and The Pixies.
Old Arch Enemy are grand.

Robo-City
06-06-2008, 09:43 PM
I guess you could say that. While I know more than your average person about music, I could easily name a few people I know who could destroy me in a music-based discussion.

Huh?? I don't even think I know that many bands!

Albel Nox
06-07-2008, 01:45 PM
I would have to say Skillet at this current moment in time.

Pervious
06-07-2008, 01:59 PM
Tha WuTang Clan... that's about it when it comes to groups I suppose. Aesop Rock is hardly a band... I guess I could say RhymeSayers... but that would be considered more as a label... so Living Legends then.

Selim
06-07-2008, 03:11 PM
Tha WuTang Clan... that's about it when it comes to groups I suppose. Aesop Rock is hardly a band... I guess I could say RhymeSayers... but that would be considered more as a label... so Living Legends then.You may be an immense faggot, but at least we share a similar interest in Aesop Rock. "None Shall Pass" was a grand album.

xCHAOSxTROOPERx
06-10-2008, 04:34 PM
Its got to be Coheed and Cambria, they are awesome on so many levels