PDA

View Full Version : Ticking Boredom...

Techman
05-29-2008, 10:50 PM
Today's date: May 29, 2008... 10:50 p.m.

Today, in the life of Techman, I awoke this morning at about 3. Upon awakening, I followed my feet to the shower where I washed myself for the daily rituals. After the bathing process of Techman, I brought myself to log-on to the internet through my slow, out-of-date, crappy dial-up. After connection was met, I opened my three messenger bases and logged onto those as well. I continued my rituals by logging onto Rogue Dynasty. I surffed around to see if anyone had become crazier than I, but alas... it wasn't the day. After fueding it out with Uber Ninja over which bacon was better, I proceeded to go to McDonalds. There I got two things of delicious biscut and gracy, costing me a mere three dolors.
Upon leaving the McDonalds, I drug my car ten miles north to a location of my Art Guild. In Art Guild today, we took a drive into Kansas City to go to the Nelson-Atkins Museum. Although we have been there numerous times, it is fun to waste the school's money on excuses to go eat ice cream in far away place.
When we got back from the city, I drove my beast of a car back to my house and passed-out on my new bed.

THE END?

Rick Astley
06-11-2008, 07:04 PM
We're no strangers to love.