Play Now!
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: S.s.b.b.

Well you have heard incorrectly. The only way you can get the power suit back while in Zero suit form in through final smash. I haven't seen it done otherwise =x

Legendary Rogue Dynasty Hero Testament's Avatar

ok well try this:

Taunt updownup or leftrightleft

it has to be done in one frame, that means extremely fast... like it's so hard to do...the best way to do it is by using the wii stick without the nunchuck and keep pressing the (A) button while tapping down on after another....so (A)-down(A)-(A) over and over.

If you see samus doing the taunt then you did it wrong...it's a lot harder on the Gamecube controller.

Killing Him Is The Reason For MY EXISTENCE!!!

Meh not worth the trouble if its difficult. Though it might be handy if you're a samus user.

i would never have any use for this lol. i have never used samus and i probably never will.

Legendary Rogue Dynasty Hero Testament's Avatar

yea, idk why but i like fighting with her, she is the second or third fastest in the game and has the best moves of the fastest.

Killing Him Is The Reason For MY EXISTENCE!!!

i wouldn't consider her one of the fastest characters, there are plenty others..for one sonic.

Marth for second and Meta Knight for 3rd.

i really cant consider Marth as someone that is quick...and i dont like using Meta knight =/

Quote Originally Posted by Urahara View Post
    i really cant consider Marth as someone that is quick...and i dont like using Meta knight =/
    Marth is mad fast if you think about it his smash attacks are on point and his speicals if you know how to change the combo's are fast as well. Meta knight is just and you can tell just by clicking one button just hold down B or A.

Also Fox and Wolf are fast.

Meh Marth is kinda slow actually compared to Zero suit, Fox, Falco, and Pikachu, I personally use Gannon, Lucario, Ice Climbers, and Peach.(Sadly she is real good)

Like i found out today Peach's turnup attack (down B) has a low chance of brining out a different item like today I pulled out a Beam Sword O_o