Play Now!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Which 2 Superpowers....

1. The power to hold out my hands and conjure forth crispy well roasted bacon. Ninja bacon!
    I do believe you mean Tech-bacon... the only bacon that tastes great...
    Now I commandeth thee to throw-up that ninja bacon...
    Ticking as boredom takes it toll...

Uber Ninja

Umm... sorry to be the ugly guy in this... but this is a super power thread... not one on bacon just a warning...
    Aha!

Well... isn't your super power to conjure bacon? Then I do believe this falls into that catagory... anyway... your right... I am spamming a bit... my bad...
    Ticking as boredom takes it toll...

Is it just me, or has this thread gotten a little... how do I say this without outright offending anyone...... ridiculous.

Aside from that, I'd go with some sort of multi-inclusive powers:

1. Dimensional (time and space) Control: For things such as summoning objects and beings out of empty space, teleportation, time travel, size changing, etc.

2. Electromagnetic (radio, infrared, light, ultraviolet, X-, gamma, and cosmic rays) Manipulation: Bending, magnification, and distortion of the electromagnetic spectrum. Thus being able to send, but not receive, messages through radiowaves to television, radio, and cell phones, adjust the temperature around me by adding and removing heat, becoming invisible through light bending, preventing sunburn and skin cancer while out in the sun, X-rays allowing me to see through people and other less dense objects, bending and distortion of gamma rays for surving a nuclear explosion, and the manipulation cosmic rays in dire circumstances.

Sorry for the long, rambling explanation.
    "Strength without determination means nothing. Determination without strength is equally useless."
    --Godo, Final Fantasy VII

I'd want the power to always have exact change (like to pay for stuff) and i suppose the ability to make people happy/change emotions.

Christine <3

[THIS SPACE FOR RENT!]

I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds xCHAOSxTROOPERx's Avatar

hands down...telekinesis and teleportation