Play Now!

View Poll Results: CHOOSE which suits you.....

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • RAP (and everything closely tide to its category)

2 18.18%
  • ROCK (and everything closely tide to its category)

4 36.36%
  • BOTH

5 45.45%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rap(category) Vs. Rock(category)

Esteban

Quote Originally Posted by Carnage View Post
    As for rock, it sucks. Period.
    El herético bastardo! You have not heard the smooth tone of Carlos Santana, yes? You must become educate, and learn the ways of classic rock, hombre.

Robo-City

Quote Originally Posted by Carnage View Post
    I agree, the shit that these new faggots are making disgust me. The only thing, if anything, is the beats. The producers are doing good in that area, but as far as the actual artist, you can forget about it. The best thing was the classics back before Pac and Biggie died.

As for rock, it sucks. Period.
    did you know that most older rap bands used rock tracks? just wondering ^_^;

I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds xCHAOSxTROOPERx's Avatar

I like both, i lean toward rock because i am a guitarist, but thir is alot of rock which people who listen to rap can apreciate, i mean there are definately alot of rap songs i really enjoy

Moocher Ninja

I love everything from Rapper Ninja. I live by his words, which are the only words that should be taken to heart by any listener of any category of music, thanks to the great lyricist behind his artwork. I guess I must choose the category of Rap thanks to that. Of course, let it be known that if it weren't for him, my choice would be nearly a split between the two (nothing else is worth listening to, and even if I didn't listen to him, I'd know that fact, as should you).

Let's just call it hell so we can both relate

Quote Originally Posted by Robo-City View Post
    did you know that most older rap bands used rock tracks? just wondering ^_^;
    Durr, did you know most older rock bands used Beethoven tracks, just wondering (*)_(*)

yess to rock i dont now about rap sometimees i cant understund them
    Last edited by cloud_85; 06-18-2008 at 11:05 AM.

Commie Viking

Quote Originally Posted by Pervious View Post
    Durr, did you know most older rock bands used Beethoven tracks, just wondering (*)_(*)
    Commie Viking is confident that Pervious is a fawning idiot who has completely missed the point of the previous statement.

Tr00 Viking

Tr00 Viking remembers setting sail in his long boat in 780 AD, off to plunder, rape, and burn, jamming out to The Beach Vikings' Good Vibrations (As I Swing My Axe).

That being said, Tr00 Viking has support for rap, as it is the closest to a viki-wait, no they just steal tracks and redub it for themselves.

The only thing closest to real music these days is AMON AMARTH. As such, rock is the winner.

Let's just call it hell so we can both relate

Hip Hop is the winner, goodbye.