Play Now!

Thread: Favorite Quotes

I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds xCHAOSxTROOPERx's Avatar

Default Favorite Quotes

Every just list your favorite quotes; funny, meaningful, insightful, they're all good here

fine then i'll start

"excuses are like buttholes, everyone has one and they all stink"

"The world is made up of three types of people: Dicks, Pussies, and Assholes. Dicks only want to fuck, and they want to fuck everything in sight. What do Dicks fuck? Dicks fuck Pussies, and they also fuck Assholes. Pussies aren't really interested in fucking, and they don't want Dicks to go around fucking everything in sight either. And Assholes, well, Assholes just shit all over everything they can, including Dicks and Pussies.

Sometimes, Dicks go too far and fuck too much. Pussies can prevent this from happening. But Dicks should be permitted to fuck when it's appropriate, because if they don't, Assholes get to do what they please, and everyone ends up covered in shit."

Team America

lol

or my favorite from sigmund freud

"sometimes a cigar is just a cigar"

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos Aurion View Post
    "The world is made up of three types of people: Dicks, Pussies, and Assholes. Dicks only want to fuck, and they want to fuck everything in sight. What do Dicks fuck? Dicks fuck Pussies, and they also fuck Assholes. Pussies aren't really interested in fucking, and they don't want Dicks to go around fucking everything in sight either. And Assholes, well, Assholes just shit all over everything they can, including Dicks and Pussies.

Sometimes, Dicks go too far and fuck too much. Pussies can prevent this from happening. But Dicks should be permitted to fuck when it's appropriate, because if they don't, Assholes get to do what they please, and everyone ends up covered in shit."

Team America
    One of my favorite quotes.

Legendary Rogue Dynasty Hero Testament's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos Aurion View Post

Team America

OMG literally is the best quote ever along with the best movie too.

Killing Him Is The Reason For MY EXISTENCE!!!

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Legendary Rogue Dynasty Hero Testament's Avatar

"Once you pop the fun don't stop"

Killing Him Is The Reason For MY EXISTENCE!!!