Play Now!

Thread: Welcomes Rinoa_Heartilly

Default Welcomes Rinoa_Heartilly

Hi everyone!

I was recommended here by user Pervious and I guess I will be around for a while so as to be aquainted you can call me only by Rinoa_Heartilly. I am 22 years old, male, from Panama City Florida. My all time favoriate game is Star Ocean 2 for the ps1 (will they ever make a better RPG...).

I enjoy the occasional forum, and this one is looking up! I have no idea about www.sammageonline.com however. Only the forum.

I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds xCHAOSxTROOPERx's Avatar

hey Rinao im relatively new too, if ur looking for any battles just look me up, my AIM is Bboycoop

Uber Ninja

Welcome!

If you have any questions about ninjas, you can ask me! Because I'm a ninja!

welcome if you have questions about anything feel free to ask me or any of the other members I'm sure will help if they can. Have fun and stay active ( Or Omega Arc will eat your soul O_O ). and Just follow the simple rules ^_^. well once again welcome to the site

I don't get this site. What is up with leveling up? Element is logic? Azure's HP is 1382 while the admin who has a higher post count's HP is at 20?

Anything I should be informed about?

sure thing first go set a element ( By going to user cp and clicking "edit your details" it'll be in a drop bar ) secondly.. AllenSam doesn't mess with the BA and is the Creator so he edited his lvl and not his hp (seeing he doesn't use the BA) Different elements give different hp and mp amounts for each level up. As your Forum lvl grows you can get more elements and (for rde) Race's and Classes. if anymore information is needed feel free to ask me for my aim and I'll gladly help you.

Let's just call it hell so we can both relate

LMFAO So that's who you are. This whole time I was getting mad at like my best friend. LMFAO that's great.. welcome.

This site is RPG based.. that's why you see all that shit.

It scomplicateed but you get used to it.
    Ive got the rde down now I have to figure out the RP