Yar-har-fiddle-dee-dee, tis time for me to begin a journal-ee..

July 29, 2007

Well, I haven't really done anything today. I woke up and wandered upstairs to make myself breakfast. I ended up having some Lucky Charms, 'cause they're fucking awesome. Afterwards, I went down stairs and listened to so music and then went and played guitar with Chaotic for a bit. He's just starting bass, so we're working on stuff to get him playing better so that we can start up a band. Afterwards I went and listened to some more music and played Guitar Hero 2 for a while. Finally beat the 2 songs that were whoopin' my ass. I'm down to 3 songs left to beat until I've finished Hard Mode. I'm afraid of Free Bird. ;-;

I played World of Warcraft for a while as well, made a long run since I hadn't been to where I needed to go yet. Sucks when you have to do that and you're not a high enough level for a mount.

Had to go up to my Grandma's for supper as well. It was big..and good. I had some homemade pie afterwards, t'was good. And now I'm at home, typing this and planning on going on a posting spree to hopefully bring some activity to the site. The end.

--Darkstar