Play Now!
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask G Ninja

Dear G Ninja,
    I, Techman the Chocobo Overlord, have but two questions to ask of you. The first question: You wouldn't be related to my High School English teacher who proclaimed herself to be the 'Ultimate Grammarrian' would you? Second Question: If I were to speak spanish, would that hold any importance at all?
    The Choco Guy,
    Techman
    Ticking as boredom takes it toll...

Let's just call it hell so we can both relate

Hello, G Ninja. I too have a question.
    Or two...
    1.What is with the redundant capitalization of the word grammar.
    2. If there is importance to the capitalization of it, then maybe you can tell me how it relates to my poor vision
    3. I have some well written texts I would like to go over with you. Would you go over them with me?... or three.
    Last edited by Pervious; 06-12-2008 at 01:17 AM. Reason: It wasn't in question form.

G Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Selim
    Are you intimidated by Uber Ninja's challenge to duel you, G Ninja?
    I'd answer that by posting the link to the Sim Battle; however, it appears the owner of the site has rolled it back to version six.

Quote Originally Posted by Techman
    You wouldn't be related to my High School English teacher who proclaimed herself to be the 'Ultimate Grammarrian' would you?
    No. I am, most likely, quite a bit better.

Quote Originally Posted by Techman
    If I were to speak spanish, would that hold any importance at all?
    I don't care. My ultimate goal is to preserve the English language. If you spoke Spanish, I'd probably only correct you to the best of my abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Pervious
    1.What is with the redundant capitalization of the word grammar.
    I treat the word Grammar as legitimate subject to be learned at any local school. Such as World History or English 101, it deserves the same proper capitalization.

2. If there is importance to the capitalization of it, then maybe you can tell me how it relates to my poor vision
    See above, you blind bastard.

3. I have some well written texts I would like to go over with you. Would you go over them with me?... or three.
    No. Now I'd like to use this time to explain why your name is bad. It suggests that whatever account you create for yourself is 'human'. This isn't bad, but all I'm saying is that if you're going to be able to create a sort of 'character' for yourself, why not make it awesome? For example, a Ninja? Or a super hero? I'd recommend Impervious as a better user name.

I am the G Ninja.

I await more questions.

You know it's way past your level.

My name is not bad. And I do understand the definitions of both words, thank you very much. But I believe I will stick with Pervious. I'm just a realist.

G Ninja

Sorry, I forgot who you were for a second. I don't keep it real, in fact, Ninjas are known for being able to write their own awesome reality.

I await more questions.

How do you get to be such a fake ass ninja?

G Ninja

I was on a roll with awesome up until I fucked your mum.

I am the G Ninja.

Uber Ninja

I was doing some secret ninja stuff in South America recently, when my secret ninja cellphone suddenly started ringing! Obviously it was easy for me to turn it off, remain Unseen, and ninja off to another location before anyone of the ordinary Joe Sixpacks knew what was going on, but I don't know who it was that tried to call me!

Since I know you were at the secret ninja dojo call center to proofread the phonebooks there, can you tell me who it was that tried to call me?

Sincerely
    Uber Ninja

ps: How do I put the phone on vibrate?

G Ninja

Sorry, Über Ninja, I was swamped with those phone books. Right after you left, Sensei gave me two more yellow page volumes to do! It was probably the Moocher Ninja, calling to see if you'd buy him dinner again, or the Teenage Mutant Ninja, calling to see if you had pizza.

P.S.: Just think about putting it on vibrate and your Ninja awesome will do it for you.

Uber Ninja

Oh that Moocher Ninja! I swear, if he wasn't so good at gathering information, I'd throw him through the thick ricepaper walls in the Ninja Dojo!

Or at least make him fluff the pillows on the Ninja Couch!