Play Now!
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask G Ninja

G Ninja

Default Ask G Ninja

Here by popular demand. Go ahead and ask me anything.

Please utilize proper Grammar, or you will be corrected.

I am the G Ninja.

Lord Triangulator

hi

somtiems in school i get told in my enligs class i pay more attetnion to my gramer. but i rly like math alot better bcuz i dont now y but i do lol

do u think its rly tath improtant. i mena i liek math much bettre

G Ninja

I have no idea what you just said.

Next question.

Rick Astley

Dear Mister G Ninja,

Hello, my name is Rick--Rick Astley. I have a question pertaining to grammar.

Do the words "Gonna" or "Lemme" or other shortened "slang" words bother you at all? Are you a person who believes "If it's not in the dictionary, it's incorrect."? I'm terribly interested in your thoughts and would be very honored if you would reply to this when you get the time.

Love,
    Rick

Robo-City

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Astley View Post
    Are you a person who believes "If it's not in the dictionary, it's incorrect."?
    I don't think bukkake is in the dictionary, but i know for sure that's real ~_^

Rick Astley

Oh my...

Site Owner

LOL Rick, when I read that...I read it in Casey Kasem's voice for some reason. XD

G Ninja

Rick Astley, thank you for your question, friend.

No, slang doesn't bother me. Things like "woah", "okay", and "ain't" don't bother me at all, as long as they're spelled correctly (also, things like dunno, gonna, and lemme are actually accepted words of the English language).

However, these bastardized forms of the English language, known as "1337speak" or "AIM Talk", really bother me. I try my best to correct them as best as I can. Occasional use of "lol" or "imo" don't bother me, but ridiculous use really irks me.

Lord Triangulator

helo again mr g nijna

my name donald

bcuz u trated my last message with disdaimn it made my feeligs feel bad. but then i thought that i had to maek a bettre post so u could understan

do u like traingles?

Rick Astley

Haha, I take that as a compliment, Allen sir.

I also agree with what you're saying, G. Those things irritate me to no end, and I often feel sorry for the poor adolescent that is using the poor grammar. It's as if they don't know any better.