Play Now!

Thread: Myukos Book of Shadows and Dark Tales from Nether

Default Myukos Book of Shadows and Dark Tales from Nether

Ok As my First post in the Dark Book I would like to say all comments are welcome discussions even aslong as you realise I am going to be talking about everything that affects me as the Evil Deathknight I am.I will answer your comments on each entry I make then I will say when discussion is closed for that entry and I will make a new one every 3 days.

Ok Well This is my second day on this forum Death is good you know I mean how good can sorting out dead souls to the nether realm. Yesterday I had a Christian try to change to Mormon so he could go to heaven I had three Pit lords working on that one all day I mean come on except yor fate and go to hell I mean come on anyway here on earth Im working hard at my 3 month old job and things are going pretty good so far and Im making decent money yes more money to fuel my evil campaign to dominate with my undead warrior on WoW yes MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!...Other new Im drinking pepsi right now.

Thoughts on anything here people come on answer me mortals!

God I waited a few extra weeks and you mortals didnt post anything pathetic! Anyway lately ive been relaxing me and the rest of the death commune are having a cheery game of kill the measly mortals and watch them bleed to death and raise their souless bodies and make them do the chicken,it is quite fun. So you mortals better reply or i will see to it you are used in our little game MUHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAaaaaaaaaaahahahaha hahahaaaaaaahhhhhhuh! thats all i got i cant laugh that long do i look like a wind elemental geesh go talk to a shaman or something.

Ok you Mortals are starting to piss me off, If you dont replie to my posts you wont get any cookies from me never ever ever again. Anyway I was communing with some cool dead dudes from Iowa today and they apparently thought my armour was tackey so I ripped there limbs off AND HUNG THEM FROM MY SPIRIT TREE! .......... It Was delightful, Get those replies up!