Play Now!

Thread: Guitar Hero

Default Guitar Hero

i know everyone here has had to play this game xD...i can play on Medium/Hard.

just want to hear your thoughts on this game and what lvl you can play on..and possibly what guitar hero you like the best..for me its the third one i like the battle feature.

Legendary Rogue Dynasty Hero Testament's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Urahara View Post
    i know everyone here has had to play this game xD...i can play on Medium/Hard.

just want to hear your thoughts on this game and what lvl you can play on..and possibly what guitar hero you like the best..for me its the third one i like the battle feature.
    I am completly on the same page and lvl with you...I like the 3rd because of the DragonForce Song...

Killing Him Is The Reason For MY EXISTENCE!!!

Evil Shall with Evil Be Expelled ShinigamiKnight's Avatar

yea i have played the the game an all but i suck terribley at the game i can only play it on easy and i can barely play it on that lol

I... can't play... this ..game at all >.o my hands can't follow what going on on screen =x

yea that is wat happens with me but a little different my hand move to fast but my eyes fall behind so i am hitting notes that i dont even see lol (yes that is very weird that is why i suck sooo much) lol =(

Legendary Rogue Dynasty Hero Testament's Avatar

that's actually pretty damn funny...the way u said that made me laugh there Ryan, and Shiki dont feel too bad...we are all bad at something...

Killing Him Is The Reason For MY EXISTENCE!!!

yeah, well something that you forgot to metion Test. You have lost your touch lol im pretty much done with medium and mastering the playing of Hard.

well that is true but i kinda suck at mutiple things pretty much i am only really good at maple story which is kinda sucks because no matter wat you pj or urahara usally bet me am i right?? lol NOT FUNNY

I can play on medium. Hard is too hard for me because I can't efficiently press the orange button with my pinky lol

yea that is true it happenes to me too but i can even master easy sooo it will be awhile before i get to meduim again lol but some of my friends then are so good at it that they can play anysong on expert and pass which is very odd and i call them nerds lol