WOW, I was truly surprised. I thought it would suck like the one before it. I was dragged by my friend at 12 AM the day it came out to watch it. I, after determining that the night would probly be boring, put some vodka in orange juice and snuck it in a little waterbottle. It may have enhanced the movie, but it truly was good. The hulk was much more realistic; he was 9 ft. tall opposed to... humongous? Anyways, it had good romance scenes, the chase scenes were good, the fight scenes were a bit cliche-- but worth watching. The actor from Ironman makes an appearance, and so does the writer of the comics. The setting is a small city in Brazil, which made it very tropical... though the setting does change quickly when he becomes the hulk. AND!!!!!! AND!!!!! The hulk is played by Edward Norton-- many of you may know him as Tyler Durden from Fight Club. I don't know if I can say much more about the movie itself, but I had a truly good night. I now want to go jump through the buildings in Brazil... I'm flying to see Omega Arc. ^^