Play Now!

View Poll Results: Is The Hulk worth seeing?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

8 88.89%
  • Not so much.

1 11.11%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The New Hulk

Default The New Hulk

WOW, I was truly surprised. I thought it would suck like the one before it. I was dragged by my friend at 12 AM the day it came out to watch it. I, after determining that the night would probly be boring, put some vodka in orange juice and snuck it in a little waterbottle. It may have enhanced the movie, but it truly was good. The hulk was much more realistic; he was 9 ft. tall opposed to... humongous? Anyways, it had good romance scenes, the chase scenes were good, the fight scenes were a bit cliche-- but worth watching. The actor from Ironman makes an appearance, and so does the writer of the comics. The setting is a small city in Brazil, which made it very tropical... though the setting does change quickly when he becomes the hulk. AND!!!!!! AND!!!!! The hulk is played by Edward Norton-- many of you may know him as Tyler Durden from Fight Club. I don't know if I can say much more about the movie itself, but I had a truly good night. I now want to go jump through the buildings in Brazil... I'm flying to see Omega Arc. ^^

CARPE NOCTUM

I am kind of on the fence about this movie because of the last Hulk movie made me want to burn out my eyes. Also, I think I may shy away from theaters after spending some amount on seeing Kung Fu Panda 3 times. <3 <3

And I saw The Happening recently which sucked major balls so my faith in movies have been shattered at the moment. I will eventually see Hulk, but I am not rushing to go see it.

Obey the Triangles and Eat the Ninja's.

I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds xCHAOSxTROOPERx's Avatar

I was impressed, but then again the first hulk wasnt hard to follow..however i did feel the movie all built up to the advertised final fight. Yet marvel is doing a good job getting there shit together after spiderman 3 which was a disappointment

i thought this hulk was a lot better than the first one they made. they actually had him battle a monster so that was a lot more entertaining than the first. don't actually know why they would make another hulk movie though since hulk isn't all that great in my opinon. they could've made of movie of another super hero

Indeed this Hulk movie was much greater than the first. Everything about the second one is better I would say. The way the movie ended there will be a third Hulk movie or there will be a Justice League movie to follow it.

....Justice League??I thought it was from DC.
    Anyway, I'm going to watch the movie this weekend, I'll post what I think after I have watched it.

Tr00 Viking

Justice League is DC, heretic.

What it's going to be is, Thor, Antman, Captain America, The Avengers!

As I thought, ahaha.
    And I think Iron Man will be on the movie too, he is one of the Avengers, isn't he??I remember seeing him on an Avengers game and the movie's ending shows him being invited to the project.

Quote Originally Posted by Chosen One View Post
    WOW, I was truly surprised.
    U r making a BIGGGG deal over this moivie - it waznt a chick flick
    Last edited by cloud_85; 08-01-2008 at 07:25 PM.

It was a lot better than the first one a few years ago. I missed the part with the Hulk vs the Military....had to take a shit. It so sucked...had my friend fill em in on the details afterwards. Anyway, it was purely awesome and I can't wait for another Avenger to hit the big screen. Hopefully they'll create a BG movie for all avengers, then create one avenger movie which features them all. Easier to be done rather than giving brief explanations as to why someone is a massive green giant.

Also, WTF are you talking about, Cloud. She was making a big deal because the movie was awesome. Don't bash her because it wasn't a chick flick, which has nothing to do with this topic. So, spam somewhere else and GTFO.