Play Now!

Thread: G Ninja

Default G Ninja

teehee

Moocher Ninja

The exposed face of Friction Ninja in this picture turned my seemingly eternally limp penis into a fully erect shaft ready for action with her, by the way. Never shall I fail to masturbate again with such an image on my computer! Let's get more pictures of Friction Ninja on here for me, would you?

Edit: G Ninja, you say? ...But I see pink! Only Friction Ninja wears pink!
    Edit2: Ah, the thread is intended for G Ninja knowing of his obsession with Friction Ninja. Well, thanks for the dedication of the thread to such a beautiful woman.
    Last edited by Moocher Ninja; 06-21-2008 at 12:01 AM.

Moocher Ninja

I asked for hot Friction Ninja, not ugly faggot.

jesus rodriquez

who

Quote Originally Posted by cloud_85 View Post

teehee
    ;.; RIP G Ninja, you will be missed.

Moocher Ninja

Wait, G Ninja's a chick? How did this get past me?! And why is she so hot? Moocher Ninja needs more information.

I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds xCHAOSxTROOPERx's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Moocher Ninja View Post
    The exposed face of Friction Ninja in this picture turned my seemingly eternally limp penis into a fully erect shaft ready for action with her, by the way. Never shall I fail to masturbate again with such an image on my computer! Let's get more pictures of Friction Ninja on here for me, would you?

Edit: G Ninja, you say? ...But I see pink! Only Friction Ninja wears pink!
    Edit2: Ah, the thread is intended for G Ninja knowing of his obsession with Friction Ninja. Well, thanks for the dedication of the thread to such a beautiful woman.
    lol Moocher I am sincerely sorry to hear about your ED, but hey modern medicine and Friction Ninja's picture may do the trick...anywaqy in regard to the actual thread wtf