Play Now!

Thread: Mass Effect

Ah yes, good stuff there. <3

Well I already made up my mind on Mass Effect after playing it for a bit before my fucking, piece-of-shit 360 marked it up so I couldn't even load my damn file! ARGH!!.....I digress. The game was good, but I wasn't pissing my pants in utter amazement. Gun battles were meh, but those special "magic" attacks were pretty good at breaking up the shooting.

I do agree with the video about the dialog which there seemed to be ridiculous amounts of when all you need to do is find out where the bathroom is. There is also the parts in the game in which, for no reason, you sit and watch your character ride an elevator. I know, I know...there was the guy chatting over the speaker in it hinting you towards more goals, but after a while, I just tuned it out with elevator music of my own.

Obey the Triangles and Eat the Ninja's.

I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds xCHAOSxTROOPERx's Avatar

i actually really enjoyed it...true the elevator cuts were annoying sometimes but definately beat load screens...the action, though GoW in nature, was still fun and the story was compelling..plus how many RPG's allow you to have sex with a leading female...all around great..plus the final boss/ twist is sick!