Play Now!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Hearts

Default Kingdom Hearts

Meh, lots of people have played these games.

Kingdom Hearts, to me, is a great game. The storyline is captivating, the systems are simple, yet fun.

The characters are Disney, but they're also Final Fantasy and Original.

The storyline is pretty simple. Sora a simple teenager is given a Keyblade on his island when it's attacked by the Darkness. He fights off some of the Heartless but the island is still lost and he wakes up in Traverse Town where he is without his friends and begins a quest to find them.

In Chain of Memories, the story takes place right where the first game ended. Except Sora finds a mysterious castle called Castle Oblivion. As he goes further and further up in the castle he loses his memories, and he does all this to find what he is looking for.

In Kingdom Hearts II, you start as Roxas a teenager that lives in Twilight Town. As he goes through the last week of his Summer Vacation, he starts to have dreams about Sora's Adventures, when finally he disappears in a Mansion and Sora takes his place. In these New Worlds, Sora encounters Organization XIII and a new enemy known as the Nobodies and is charged with taking them down while he looks for The King and his Best Friend.

Anyways, like I said. Great Game and all of that. What are your thoughts?

Zero-X

The first Kingdome Hearts was my favorite. I playes KH2 and I didn't really like it. I like the Disney based feel to the game and how they combine it with final fantasy. It is a great series, I'm not sure if the thrid game is going to come out, even though ***SPOILER*** Sora got another letter from the castle ***SPOILER***.

HORRIBLE! And by horrible I mean, orgasmic.

I loved the Kingdom Hearts games. Still have to beat Chain of Memories though. Anyways, I loved the story. It was something different from most games nowadays, which is hard to come by. The battle system was nice too, it combined basic RPG systems with a hack 'n slash. Made it amusing to kill shit, even though you only had to hit a couple buttons. It's awesome how the find ways to incorporate Disney characters, Square Enix characteres and completely new characters all into the game.

Awesome game.

Last Rebel

I liked'em both....But like I just never have the time to play'em. Like i beat 2 and one i never did beat so its kinda weird. but yea whatever. its still a mad good game and i lov the characters and the storyline.

Yeah, there are 3 Kingdom Hearts to date, for those who haven't played them or only think there is 2.

Kingdom Hearts came out on the Playstation 2.

Kingdom Hearts 2 also came out on the Playstation 2.

Then the game that ties them together, Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories came out on the Gameboy Advance, and is being remade on the Playstation 2.

Oh man. Do I ever love me some kingdom hearts. Anyone with some kind of valid info on the release date of KHIII? I would love to hear some insight on what is going on with these Chaser guys...

The KH's games are very good and i like how they make Spine offs and it adds in to the next game nicely like a new spin off thats happening is for psp i think and you play as Roxes and the endeding in number 2 with the 3 guys in armor walking to the keyblades.
    that one is going to take place years before #1. i read this in the PSMagazine
    사랑은 것 이다

Legendary Rogue Dynasty Hero Testament's Avatar

I simply have to say one thing about this game, KH2...I cried after i was done with it...thats how good it was...I CRIED!

Killing Him Is The Reason For MY EXISTENCE!!!

Evil Shall with Evil Be Expelled ShinigamiKnight's Avatar

lol that game is pretty cool i liked the different key swords that there were but the game was kinda confusing in my eyes 0o

Legendary Rogue Dynasty Hero Testament's Avatar

Final form sora was the greatest part of the game...Untouchable

Killing Him Is The Reason For MY EXISTENCE!!!