Play Now!

Thread: F.e.a.r.

Default F.e.a.r.

First Encounter Assault Recon. The only game that I've ever played that's actually scared me at points (Haven't played Doom 3, yet). The game is simply amazing. The story is fairly good considering it's a first person shooter and such. With my computer I have to play with all the settings on low and the game is still visually stunning. There isn't tttoo many weapon choices, but that's okay. Not every game shall be perfect. <_<

Anyone else played F.E.A.R?

Eh, I can't complain about Weapon Choices. I love impaling enemies into the wall with the Spike Gun. Its more then awesome... It's an art form.

Anyways, I love this game, and it doesn't scare me all that much since I know where most things are. I do like the fact that the game will play with you, and make your screen flicker and certain objects change depending on what you have done previously.

I strongly recommend this to anyone with weak knees and that are easy to scare ^^

Personally I love the penetrator(spike gun). That and my old trusty G2A2 assault rifle. I play on the 360 quite often and have made quite a rep for it. I love the new maps like hotel that just came out. Can anyone say gamma no help for the darkness . Ya I love this game and probably will until FEAR 2 comes out

dude this game was scary man i like ever thing in it but i havnt beaten it yet. And Doom 3 is not that scary i think this was more lol.
    사랑은 것 이다

Evil Shall with Evil Be Expelled ShinigamiKnight's Avatar

i havent played the game yet but i heard it was very good but also suspenseful and the grapics are great is that all true???

Legendary Rogue Dynasty Hero Testament's Avatar

Actually yea it is. the game is one of the best i've seen dealing with scary storys and what-not. I think this is 10x's better than silent hill.

Killing Him Is The Reason For MY EXISTENCE!!!

Evil Shall with Evil Be Expelled ShinigamiKnight's Avatar

lol then i g2g get that game lol

I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds xCHAOSxTROOPERx's Avatar

yeah this game looked scary as hell...but i think ill rent it or wait till number 2