Play Now!

Thread: Super Smash Bros. Discussion

Default Super Smash Bros. Discussion

Well I know a lot of people love Smash Bros., as it is one of the best titles on Gamecube. I've decided to make this thread so we can discuss everything Smash Bros.

And more specifically, Brawl.

Right now I'm very excited for the December 3rd release in America. I can't wait, and I'm just hoping they add an online mode in there, so the replay value never fades! The only bad thing so far for me, is the rumor that they may take out Young Link and put Adult Link in his place...I prefer Young Link as he's a bit faster than Teen Link and I can maneuver better with him.

Well...post your thoughts on Brawl, or any Smash Bros. game in general!

oh man! I can't wait to play this game. The other smash bros. games have both been gems of course, but this game is going to be rediculous. Any new talk about extra characters excites me... that way.... But when I heard Pit was in this game, I nearly imploded. But if I did that I would have sucked in the universe, and the game would never have been made... So I just didn't...

Haha, I know what you mean. What do you think of the new stages and the Assist Trophies? Personally, I'm looking forward to playing on the Skyworld and Bridge of Eldin stages. Not sure why, but having the stages collapse from beneath my feet will add a whole new dimension to the game.

As for the Assist Trophies, those will also add a new strategy to the game and I look forward to trying them out.

Personally I'm not a huge fan of the Super Smash Bros games. Especially since I grow so bored of them eventually, they usually only last me like a month at most.

I will play the game, but I have no idea when it's supposed to come out and what all the new features are. Care to explain?

Well it's supposed to come out December 3rd of this year, but if you know Nintendo, they will have it in stores on the 4th. As for the modes, well they just released some info on this "Super Smash Bros. Brawl: The Subspace Emissary" which is a side-scrolling game. Not sure if it'll be like the Adventure Mode on Melee, but I think it's that with a little more depth to it. If you don't know what the Adventure Mode is, it's just a stage to stage mode that you have to pass. Each stage is a sort of "get to the end" kind of thing, and at the end it's the classic Bowser Fight as the boss. I'm thinking this Subspace Emissary is a a subcategory to Adventure Mode.

There's also this other mode they have, but I'm still confused as to what the hell it actually is. XD I think it'll be best if I just show you.

This World...

In this world, trophies fight.

They know nothing but fighting. Fighting is the sole reason for their existence.

Being turned back into a trophy, being unable to fight, is much like death.

Those are the rules of this world.

But...

When someone...or something...breaks those rules, the world will pay a terrible price...

Legendary Rogue Dynasty Hero Testament's Avatar

WOW...terrible narration...anyways the games out wait is over....BUY NOW!! ONLY $49.99 + tax

Killing Him Is The Reason For MY EXISTENCE!!!