Play Now!

Thread: [DS] Final Fantasy III

Default [DS] Final Fantasy III

So, this is my ONLY game I have on the DS. It's also one of the hardest RPG's I've ever played.

Final Fantasy III has never before seen American Lands, except for the illegal and fan-translated ROMS. When people heard it was coming out on the DS, they were overwhelmed.

When it did come out, people either loved it or hated it. Most people love it because of the story and the Party Customization, everyone else hates it for how hard some battles are, like the fact that in the end of the game most battles are like Mini Bosses.

The game is about Four Orphans who are brought together by the Magic Crystal and granted its power. They are then able to change their fighting capabilities and the Class System comes into play. Then they set out on a quest to defeat the evil that stops the Crystals.

I personally love the Class Changing System, but I think it should have been more like Final Fantasy V's System.

Anyways, discuss the game here, what you liked, didn't like, etc.

One sentence:

If this game is challenging, go back to the Famicon FFI.

This game is challenging, that game is just harder xD

Another little note, to actually get the 'OMG Awesome' Weapons in III you need to have Friends on your DS. I find that stupid, because some people in small towns (ie. Harriston) nobody else has a DS or Final Fantasy III.

Reaper You should spend more time on the forums and your own rpg's then playing into your crazed obsession with FF although I did like FF 6 it is a quaint little game of death and destruction.

Tell you the truth im not a Fan to the DS games but hey this was one that was good on it i like everthing it did. It was 100% good for DS
    사랑은 것 이다