Play Now!

Thread: Stickman Legends

Site Owner

Default Stickman Legends

Stickman Legends is a mobile game I've playing for a while now. It's not much of a game, just a fun time waster. It has side scrolling stages with bosses and a "pvp" arena. It's not really pvp though because you fight other people's characters but they are controlled by AI.

I really like the design of the graphics. If I can manage to make Rogue Dynasty into a mobile game, I want to use this style of 2D character design except without the "stickman" look. This game is what inspired me to get back into Rogue Dynasty and hopefully try to make it into a mobile game one day. Stickman Legends is such a simple game, yet it has 10 million downloads on the Google Play Store and probably more on the App Store.

Here are some screenshots. If you want to check it out, you can find it on the Play Store and App Store.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Site Owner

More screenshots. Sorry double post (Admin power!)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by AllenSam View Post
    Stickman Legends is a mobile game I've playing for a while now. It's not much of a game, just a fun time waster. It has side scrolling stages with bosses and a "pvp" arena. It's not really pvp though because you fight other people's characters but they are controlled by AI.
    is an offline stickman game with unlimited money and gems. This game is free to play but you have to spend money for in App-purchases. Stickman Legends MOD is a modified version of original Stickman Legends APK to get unlimited money and gems.Stickman Legends MOD is very popular in all over the world. The graphics of this game are very amazing.Stickman Legends is one of the most famous and popular games in the world for many different platforms including Android, IOS as well as Windows. It is an action game that has been published by ZITGA PTE LTD.
    Last edited by AllenSam; 08-15-2022 at 10:39 PM.