Play Now!

Thread: Monster Stats

Site Owner

Default Monster Stats

So I just went through all the monsters and checked out their stats and noticed a problem with the Elemental Guardians (Cerebus, Ifrit, Garuda, Golem, and Zeus). They actually had DOUBLE stats because I set their stats in the character page then set them again on the monster accessory. Monster accessories aren't supposed to give any stats. I saw Albel Nox was having trouble with Ifrit the other day and now I know why he was so hard. So, if anyone was having trouble with these bosses, please try again, it should be easier. They still have super high HP, but it should be no problem to survive if you know the trick.

As for the other monsters, I don't really see any problems with them. I think Genbu was the only one I had to nerf. His stats were quite high for level 4. The others seem ok and should be no problem if you bring at least 4 healing items and full equip. For level 1's if you don't have full equip, fight the beginner monsters (Alfador, Boco, Fidor). And I think someone said Cactuar was OP. He only has 3 moves, attack, 100 needles, and run away. 100 needles is pretty rare so it's just bad luck if he keeps using it. Also, Cactuars drop pretty good items if you manage to beat them before they run away.

I need to do more testing with the higher level monsters level 25+, like Gilgamesh. I don't have any characters that high to compare it with. I'll use my test account to create some high level characters and try battling them later.

If there are any other problems with monsters, let me know.
    Last edited by AllenSam; 01-19-2019 at 01:59 PM.