Play Now!

Thread: The Unspeakable Things of Hiawaffa

Default The Unspeakable Things of Hiawaffa

"Ahhh yes...I see says" the blind man. Also you can comment if you want to.

09MAY08

Well... here we go.
    Well today was not that bad of a day really besides that fact that my BM2 decided to go back on his word and say that I could not have next friday off because of some officer is comming to our boat. So that just killed everything, I mean I have a flight at 9am in the morning to come home on leave which I need before I go crazy. Anyways I also find out that my friend is trying to hook me up with some......well a..... I am not really going to say it because you people read this stuff. Well I would haft to say that would be it for the day really all I know is I really want something to drink.
    At battle's end, speak the Liturgy in a clear voice. Respect the
    bravery of the living. Give the Rite of Passage to the fallen. To do all this with reverence, this is the duty of the Chaplain. It is his burden and his satisfaction.

11MAY08

Ok I would haft to say that today sucked. I had duty yesterday and then I had to stay back after duty because they need qualified people to fill some stuff. Also in the same aspect it was a good day also. I might get this Friday off because I did stay behind so that was a good thing about today I guess. Well I would haft to say that is all because I got a date at the beach so later.
    bravery of the living. Give the Rite of Passage to the fallen. To do all this with reverence, this is the duty of the Chaplain. It is his burden and his satisfaction.

12MAY08

Well ok.....today was uhh....well I guess ok. I went to get my teeth cleaned and it hurt like hell. The fool was digging into my gums and makeing them bleed so now my mouth hurts like wow now. Other than that today could have not been better. I got off of work early so that is a plus also I got the approval to just come in and leave on friday so YAY!!!!! So yall that do know me see you in a couple days and we are going to party our asses off big time.