Play Now!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Suggestions

Legendary Rogue Dynasty Hero Testament's Avatar

Default Suggestions

IF any of you have any suggestions that can make the BA even more fun, I would like to hear them.

I was thinking MAYBE:
    1. Double EXP week
    2. Double Gold week
    3. Some BA tournaments

Killing Him Is The Reason For MY EXISTENCE!!!

Suggestion: Refs that don't ref their own battles, maybe some status fields.

if carnage gave me the power to grant people the ability to ref then i wouldnt have to
    but until then ill let him make the decisions, seeing as he hired a new BA ref that does jackshyt....meanwhile i have a person waiting to become one. but carnage apparently said no to his offer.

I'll be a BA ref seeing how I know how to do so~

I already said i would, i have more then enough practice at this seeing as how i was one for who knows how long on v7 >.>

Just wondering Shadow rune is a Mod here when has he ref'd like ever?

thats wat i just stated in my first post...

Well aren't you "head ref"? Isn't it the job of the "head ref" to choose who he want to be ref? Or are you just a fake "head ref"?

i have a suggestion on turn order for these battle. so instead of having the person who post first get first attack, the person who post first get to choose head or tail and if he is correct, then he gets to go first if not, the other person will have first attack.

it might only work for 1v1 since more than that it could get a little complicated. but if its a 2v2 or more, we could probably just have like the first 2 who post get to choose h/t. then the first person would be paired up with the 3rd poster to see who go first and second, and the 2nd and 4th poster paired up to see who 3rd and 4th. but when pairing them up, its has to be 2 people from the opposite team.

just thought this might add a little more strategy to battle. we could just have this as an option for battle, where the thread starter state this rule and it won't have to be used in every battle, just if they want it to. just my little suggestion
    Last edited by Index; 05-16-2008 at 10:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wildarms View Post
    i have a suggestion on turn order for these battle. so instead of having the person who post first get first attack, the person who post first get to choose head or tail and if he is correct, then he gets to go first if not, the other person will have first attack.

it might only work for 1v1 since more than that it could get a little complicated. but if its a 2v2 or more, we could probably just have like the first 2 who post get to choose h/t. then the first person would be paired up with the 3rd poster to see who go first and second, and the 2nd and 4th poster paired up to see who 3rd and 4th. but when pairing them up, its has to be 2 people from the opposite team.

just thought this might add a little more strategy to battle. we could just have this as an option for battle, where the thread starter state this rule and it won't have to be used in every battle, just if they want it to. just my little suggestion
    I second this.