Play Now!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Suggestions

Yea because it would get real rough for refs to keep dealing with Final attacks... maybe 3 would be best.

Legendary Rogue Dynasty Hero Testament's Avatar

i dont get it...i thought final attack would mean exactly wat it says....FINAL ATTACK, there cant be more than one...otherwise it's got no more purpose than a regular move.

Killing Him Is The Reason For MY EXISTENCE!!!

Technically its not a literal final attack. It just for the final move to pass. Note if you're dead and at zero HP and your final move is a heal you don't die.

The Infection of Lands

I think thats rather cheap. This isn't a FF Game where you can keep reviving. But you should bring the limits into play 1 per battle. And reset it after each use. Flip 2 extra coins for it. So it would be 5 in stead of 3. And set it at a modifier of your choose.

whoa whoa whoa note suggestion its not yet approved.

Quote Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
    I think thats rather cheap. This isn't a FF Game where you can keep reviving. But you should bring the limits into play 1 per battle. And reset it after each use. Flip 2 extra coins for it. So it would be 5 in stead of 3. And set it at a modifier of your choose.
    I agree with him this is rather cheap. But it would make things interesting...we will have to have a test battle to try this out...and explain how to use it a bit better...because i am thinking its more like a pheonix pin because i dont really see anyone using this for any other move other than cure "#"...and if that's the case then we have those moves already the members just have to grow lvls to use them.

We're going to have to test it seeing how the coin flips decide the out come of damage also once you run low on mp you can't use cure# 24/7. So we'll see.

for the flip the coin to see who goes first and second, i think it should be posted after both participant post their attack, that way it would make you think a little more. becasue if we post who goes first before the participant post their move, the person who go second could just wait to see what the other person do and then counter it. so if we post who go first/second after both have posted, then both people won't know who goes first and maybe there will be more strategy involve

Quote Originally Posted by wildarms View Post
    for the flip the coin to see who goes first and second, i think it should be posted after both participant post their attack, that way it would make you think a little more. becasue if we post who goes first before the participant post their move, the person who go second could just wait to see what the other person do and then counter it. so if we post who go first/second after both have posted, then both people won't know who goes first and maybe there will be more strategy involve
    We're testing this now.

although it is a good idea, I will keep this in mind. Kudos to you Wildarms.