Play Now!

Thread: Quest List?

Legendary Rogue Dynasty Hero Testament's Avatar

Default Quest List?

Maybe, we can have a list of the quests available or that are able to be done without having an admin tranferring the completed quest items or rewards...Like lets say the Clineschmidt's Blade i figured out how to get it but others have the problem of not even knowing the quest existed. No NPC's spoke of it, not a person even mentioned it. This is why i think we should have a Quest List...if not, so be it =p

Killing Him Is The Reason For MY EXISTENCE!!!

Site Owner

The quests are meant to be discovered, so the users aren't supposed to know they exist. If you mean they can't do the quest because of a bug though, I would say it's the same thing as the treasure chest bug...the messages aren't always popping up. We're working on fixing it.

I can't stop you from telling other people how to finish/obtain quests, but if any guides are posted here with step by step instructions on how to finish a quest, I will delete it.

I agree with Allen, most item quests and classes are stronger than normal and it shouldn't mean to be easy and the intension is people exploring the maps to find them.

Legendary Rogue Dynasty Hero Testament's Avatar

yes that i understand but at least give us the name of the quests available, that way he have some idea of wat to look for in the rde map.

Killing Him Is The Reason For MY EXISTENCE!!!

I guess that wouldn't Hurt... but you just can't give Information out about the quest because that giving all the fun away.