Play Now!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Favorite Genre?

Merge your posts, Rune or delete one >.>;

Anyway, my fav would be RPG aswell but action is awesome too.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Arc View Post
    Merge your posts, Rune or delete one >.>;

Anyway, my fav would be RPG aswell but action is awesome too.
    I would delete one if I could. at the time they were posted I was having some sort of problem where I couldn't see my post. so without knowing I Double posted. I asked in the shout box for someone to delete one but seems no one ever did -_-...

Ok more on the subject.. Action games are also great. along with fighting games (Brawl) expecially when you can fight people across the world (hoping you don't get a ghay lag.. )

favorite genre is rpg. it is the most interesting, its long, and very fun to play so it is well worthed for what you have to pay for a video game. also it tends to be a lot easier than action game.

My favorite genre is action/fighting games such as Super Smash brothers/ Dbz Tenkaichi 3

RPG, Simulation, and sometimes mixtures of the two.

RPGs because nowadays I find it incredibly difficult to play a game that has less than a 20 hour completion time. I also play them for their beefy plots, battle engines, and strategic values. 'Course, the typical j-RPG with clichés won't be enough to satisfy me.

Simulation because I like to experiment with different ideas, and view the different outcomes of each decision I make.

A good example of a RPG/Simulation mixture would be Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (if you have a Wii, get it immediately) . Essentially you play as a newfound king who has to rebuild his father's fallen empire, and live up to the standards of your people all-while trying to avoid the same mistakes he made. You eventually hire adventurers to do your dirty work, while you work on raising the morale of your townfolk and continue your expansion. Think of it as every RPG you ever played... backwards, or Animal Crossing with RPG elements.
    Pencil, Lead, Syringe

RPGP v3 Username: CLOUD Ex-SOLDIER. Get it right, Dragonfag.

I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds xCHAOSxTROOPERx's Avatar

RPG's are cool, but im definately digging 3rd person shooters...especially with GoW 2 around the corner