Play Now!

Thread: The Unholy One

Default The Unholy One

Well today was a slack-full day. I had to babysit till like 4:30 so it was boring. Hoping to hang out with friends tomorrow but if not i guess it's fine. My ex seems to be causing my more and more problems by the day, But after today I doubt she will speak to me for a long time ( Which is what I've been hoping for ). She wants to blame me for things that were her fault which I personally think it wrong. well going to go to bed soon so hoping tomorrow has a better horizon than today's.

Monday, may12, 2008

Well last night (This morning actually) I was talking to a friend and she's running away. She ran away at 4:30 this morning to go and be with her b/f. Reason for her Leave is because her Grandma had called the people for TDH to come pick her up sometime today. So she figured she would run away that way she doesn't feel captive. I understand her point and respect it if it's what she's wanting to do, But the bad part she has entrusted me with telling her other best friend (My girlfriend) about what she is doing. Bad part is... I know it's going to sadden her even if she doesn't show it. Well thats pretty much it for yesterday. I'll keep updated.