Play Now!

Thread: Update: Boss Battles!

Site Owner

Default Update: Boss Battles!

A long time coming update; boss battles is now live on the map!

There is now a new shop type that you may find in certain locations which is a Boss Battle. On the left side of the map you will see "Shops/Bosses" and you may see boss NPC's along with the normal shops.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2019-10-23 Rogue Dynasty - Rogue Dynasty - Mayakan Arena.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	13.0 KB 
ID:	82

When you click on the NPC icon on the left side you will taken to the boss battle shop. It's not really a shop, you don't have to buy anything, just click on the "VS" button under the Boss image

Name:	Screenshot_2019-10-23 Rogue Dynasty - Mayakan Arena.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	13.7 KB 
ID:	83

Make sure your main character is well prepared before clicking the "VS" button. The boss will always get first turn since you are challenging them and challenged enemies get first turn.

Name:	Screenshot_2019-10-23 Rogue Dynasty - Rogue Dynasty - RPG Battle.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	17.2 KB 
ID:	84

For now, only one boss has been added. The Mayakan Trainer. This boss will show up in the Mayakan Arena if your main character is level 1. It is a tutorial boss that will show you the basics of battling. If you finish the tutorial you will win 100 exp which is enough to instantly level up to level 2 and 500 gold as well as a free Yellow Ring accessory. Accessories are very expensive so save your gold and take advantage of the free accessory if you are just starting.

When I have time, I will be adding more bosses. I will reply here with any updates about new bosses.

As always, let me know if there are any bugs or problems.

Site Owner

Another boss has been added!

The Ortakai Guard

Name:	Screenshot_2019-10-24 Rogue Dynasty - Ortakai Gate.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	4.5 KB 
ID:	85

This level 5 boss guards the entrance to the Lava Path in Oldelm. You will not be able to continue from Oldelm into the Lava Path until you have defeated him. The Ortakai Guard will also drop a rare low level accessory that, for now, can't be obtained in any other way. Don't forget to use Librascope or scan skills to scan bosses' stats! Even if you don't win the battle, you will still be able to permanently see the boss's stats in the Library so you can make a new strategy and try again!