Play Now!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RPGPalace Lives

Default RPGPalace Lives

This is a blast from the past. I joined RPGPalace in maybe 2003 and was a member up until the split with Anfiniti Network. I found a link in my email for Anfiniti forums and after visiting Anfiniti, I was given the link to this site from Sam (Not AllenSam). I remember some of the names in the member list here, sparking some really old memories. I even started playing the RDE today which is very similar to what I remember. Very nostalgic for me.

Anyways, I believe this site started by AllenSam and Dragonboy? We used to have a clan back in the day at RPGP, I cant remember the name of the clan, but my old user name was Slayer Leon if that sparks anyones memory.

That being said, I'm just dropping in to say hello, not sure how long I will stay but it was really cool to see you guys are keeping this up.

Until next time.

Site Owner

Welcome back! Hopefully you can pop back in from time to time. Lots of changes to the RDE, you should check it out.

Production Analyst

Its Dragonman now. Lmao, welcome! Would definitely be cool to see you stick around.

Site Owner

https://www.roguedynasty.net/forums/...h&userid=67&s=

Is this yours? Did you have an account here called Albel Nox? I can change your email and password for you and restore your account if you forgot them.

EDIT: Nevermind, I don't think that's you. That person came back just last January for a bit. Unless you forgot coming here just a few months ago lol.
    Last edited by AllenSam; 05-15-2020 at 12:57 AM.

My old user name here is PyroTek. Im not sure if you can help me gain access to that account, but I wouldnt mind going back to my original account.

Actually - I remembered the log in info!

Site Owner

Awesome!

I transferred your new character and your gold.
    Last edited by AllenSam; 05-15-2020 at 09:59 AM.

Awesome, thanks!

Legendary Rogue Dynasty Hero Testament's Avatar

Holy hell, Slayer Leon....good to see you man...I went by numerous names back then...you were one of the frequent people I battled regularly.

Osyrus2001
    Yusuke Urameshi
    Sasuke Uchiha
    Testament(current)

if i remember correctly you had a lycan that was pretty annoying idk if that was you 15+yrs is a long time

Killing Him Is The Reason For MY EXISTENCE!!!

Those names ring a bell! Whats up man! long time no talk, hope all is well with you.