Play Now!

Thread: Update: Player Rankings

Site Owner

Default Update: Player Rankings

Hey Rogues!

Thanks to a suggestion from Kraugel, I have added a new section to the Library. Rankings! The Rankings will rank players and their characters based on certain stats. Not to be confused with the Characters Ranks here: https://www.roguedynasty.net/forums/...haracter-Ranks

Those ranks are based on player skill and you actually have to battle for your position. As I said in a previous announcement, I am working on implementing those type of ranks directly into the game as well.

The Rankings in the Library, however, are purely based on data. For now there is only Highest Level rankings, which ranks characters based on the amount of experience they have. Over the next few days (or weeks, depending how much free time I have) I will be adding more rankings such as Richest Players (most gold), Most PVP Wins, Most Monsters Defeated, etc. So, keep an eye on the ranking as they will be updated a lot more but no further announcements will be made.

You can view the Rankings in the Library here:

https://www.roguedynasty.net/forums/...how&show=ranks

Or just navigate to the Library in the game and select the Rankings category.

In the rankings you will see your characters' names highlighted bold and green so you can easily find your ranks and the character in Rank 1 is in larger text and bold blue.

By default, the ranks will not show GM characters because GM's can edit their characters to any level or stats so they may not have legitimately accomplished the level shown. However, there is an option to Show GM Characters at the top of the Ranks. Just click that and it will refresh the list with GM characters included. This way you can see the true ranks and also see GM's so you can challenge their characters if they allow you to. My characters are all legit and unedited except for 2 test characters (Magma Drake and gest) so feel free to challenge my characters any time. I believe all of Carnage's characters are legit as well.

Speaking of challenging, the Ranks will be great for helping players find other players around their level to battle in PVP. All you have to do is click on a character's name in the rankings and you will be taken to their profile where you can click the VS button to challenges them.

Keep in mind, the current layout is a quick one that I threw together. I will try to make a better layout that is more mobile friendly (I know the links may be hard to touch) and as I said, I will also be adding a lot more ranking categories. So, stay tuned and report any problems as always and go for RANK 1! Good luck!

Production Analyst

Rankings don't show up on mobile for me.

Site Owner

Try again. I was probably working on it when you checked it.

Just got the PVP Wins ranks added.
    Last edited by AllenSam; 07-18-2020 at 09:14 AM.